Turn on thread page Beta

Official Confessions Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idunnowhattoputhere)
    lol. way to rat me out. it's ok though, i've only just tarted using this forum, so no one knows me any way . and what happened to your ex in the end, if you don't mind me asking?
    Oh come on, you weren't anonymous to begin with, all I did was point it out trying to be supportive like

If you mean why are they my ex then because distance was too much of an issue when combined with everything else that was going on with them. If you meant how did it work out for them mentally, then it's still going, bit of a complex situation but just have to keep repeating all the stuff that I'm sure you tell yours; it's not true, nothing can't be sorted out, always have the chance to make things better, you're being too hard on yourself etc. We're talking bloody 5000 word emails here, my fingers ache afterwards
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by TwentyTen)
    It may turn into that place where a bunch of kids anonymously post utter C.R.A.P, someone linked it to me, oh the horror :eek:
    Well I was gonna post. Blates not gonna now!

ReputationRep:
    I laughed at most of these post.

And I don't feel bad.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a perfectionist
    I'm a nerd
    I like being single but wish I had the courage to ask a girl out for Valentines day.
    I don't trust people.
    Me and my brother, despise each other.
    I play COD a lot and don't care.
    I push my limits in learning languages sometimes.
    I hit my head about four years ago and didn't do anything about it despite the pain. I slept a whole weekend and just blagged to my parents that I was ill. Really should have gone the hospital.
    I'm addicted to weight training. (See pic)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HALF PINT)
    did u like it? :eyeball:
    Hmm. It was alright.

A baby I was feeding fed it to me...

ReputationRep:
    I got with a girl in front of a guy I used to love in the vain hope that he'd have sex with me.

I'd nearly forgotten about this...
    Man I was screwed up.

ReputationRep:
    (I can't post as anon... but the only person I know on here knows anyway)
    I want to kill myself
    I don't think I have any future potential in life.
    I cut myself to escape.
    aaaaaand, I REALLY can't handle my liquor haha lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiemiranda)
    Hmm. It was alright.

A baby I was feeding fed it to me...
    Must have been a very strong baby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomcuk123)
    (I can't post as anon... but the only person I know on here knows anyway)
    I want to kill myself
    I don't think I have any future potential in life.
    I cut myself to escape.
    aaaaaand, I REALLY can't handle my liquor haha lol

You may not think you have potential but so many great people have come from having or thinking they have nothing.
    Please don't kill yourself,you'll affect the people around you more than you may realise and things could improve in the future.

Cutting yourself won't make it any better but I understand why you'd want to , I still have horrible scars on my hands where I used to cut the word Resist into my hand when I was severely bulimic . I know it's not really the same but I though I was in a deep pit of disgusting awfulness and it'd never improve. But it did. So suicide is not the answer.

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HALF PINT)
    Must have been a very strong baby
    Well.. I didn't want to offend him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiemiranda)
    Well.. I didn't want to offend him
    haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to bother posting as anonymous.

I have an ENORMOUS crush on one of the teachers I work with. I have just spent the past half an hour looking through all of his photos on facebook, plus his wall posts. I get so embarrassingly tongue tied and giggly around him that I now try to avoid him at lunch time. Gah it's like being 14 again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_world)
    I'm not going to bother posting as anonymous.

I have an ENORMOUS crush on one of the teachers I work with. I have just spent the past half an hour looking through all of his photos on facebook, plus his wall posts. I get so embarrassingly tongue tied and giggly around him that I now try to avoid him at lunch time. Gah it's like being 14 again.
    Isn't it fantastic? I remember feeling like that every five minutes when I was 14, it's certainly nice to feel like it again when you're older!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Post as anonymous and confess.

Confession no. 1: I haven't eaten since 8 o'clock last night.
    I'm in love with Anonymous

ReputationRep:
    I once masturbated on my bed knowing full well that the curtains were open and the window cleaner was around :redface:

ReputationRep:
    Feel like drinking my full 1 litre bottle of vodka right now ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H&C)
    I once masturbated on my bed knowing full well that the curtains were open and the window cleaner was around :redface:
    i like your style :perv:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.