Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you happy with your weight/size? watch

• View Poll Results: Are you happy with your weight/size?
    I'm female and i'm a healthy weight/size
    25.00%
    I'm female and could do with losing a few pounds
    35.71%
    I'm female and i'm definatly overweight
    12.05%
    I'm male and i'm a healthy weight/size
    15.63%
    I'm male and could do with losing a few pounds
    8.93%
    I'm male and i'm definatly overweight
    2.68%

ReputationRep:
    yeahhh boiiii size 4-6 ftw

and i don't even try, i stuff my face with absolute rubbish but i never get bigger
    i think its compensation for the fact that i hate sports and the only sport i get is the 2 minute walk to school lol, otherwise i would be ONE FAT MUFUKKA

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind my weight so much, it's just i've ended up a strange shape so basically need to lose a lot off my ass to begin to look anywhere near good even though i'm only a little bit overweight (by bmi). Damn being short.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    How tall are you? :lolwut:

5ft2

ReputationRep:
    im happy as i am. size 10, about 56kg and 5"7. i wouldn't mind losing a bit of weight but i don't wanna lose my D cup and my big bum, im sufficiantly toned too so im pretty happy

ReputationRep:
    Not sure really. I'm a healthy weight, BMI is good, im a size 10, but I wouldn't say I'm happy with my weight or size. I'm pear-shaped and weigh heavier than I look. People are shocked when I tell them my weight is nearly 10 stone. I was 8.5stone before uni, but the extra 1.5stone I've put on isn't really visible, just a bit hippy I suppose but I've been studying my appearance so critically for so long that I don't even know what I really am anymore, it's quite sad really.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a healthy weight but I'd like to lose a tiny bit. When I came to uni 2-3yrs ago I put on a stone but I'm still small. I'm a size 8 in most shops, 10 in others. Would just prefer my stomach to look a little smaller but I'm not majorly bothered about it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6'1" and 160 pounds, so I'm pretty happy with that.

ReputationRep:
    Id like to be about 17 stone...its hard to get any higher than 16 though
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Technically I should lose a few pounds but I'm quite happy with the size I am. 9 stone, size 10-12, 5'4.

ReputationRep:
    all these 8s and 10s. Lucky girls. I'm a 16, and hot! I love it, im happy and healthy, great uni life, good boyfriend. Size doesnt matter, rock what you've got. xx

ReputationRep:
    Nah I'm not particularly happy with my weight. I'm 5'8 and I used to be 9 stone 7 (size 10) for years, but in the last year I've gone up to 10 stone 5 (size 12). I'm just finding it a lot harder to lose weight, or even maintain my weight, as I get older.

So I'd like to get back to 9 stone 7, that was my perfect size. I do still have quite a good body though, but a lot of my weight goes onto my tummy, so I want to get my flat stomach back.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if some females are over exagerrating with the whole weight loss thing

But anyways im happy with my weight and size...could eat a bit more healthily though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rain4475)
    im happy as i am. size 10, about 56kg and 5"7. i wouldn't mind losing a bit of weight but i don't wanna lose my D cup and my big bum, im sufficiantly toned too so im pretty happy
    Im 61kg and the same height and size as you, im sure you're fine :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tea_or_coffee?)
    well?
    Wheres the "Need moar bigger" option?

250lbs get get. Almost there

ReputationRep:
    "I'm female and i'm definatly overweight"

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty happy as I am, but I guess in an ideal world I'd be in better shape...

ReputationRep:
    Nah.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty happy generally, but since getting bigger will help me get stronger I'm putting on about 5kg of extra weight at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Deffo need to lose weight.

I started putting it on in my first year at uni. The dammed convenience of KFC and post shant-up kebabs.

ReputationRep:
    no...

I need to put on weight, but cos I'm a super ectomorph...it is practically impossible, even after 2 months of a krispy kreme dozen every day along with near constant eating....*sigh*....still, I'm a 32"/34" waist with 36"/38" chest...I hate having such a tiny chest....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.