Turn on thread page Beta

Are you happy with your weight/size? watch

• View Poll Results: Are you happy with your weight/size?
    I'm female and i'm a healthy weight/size
    25.00%
    I'm female and could do with losing a few pounds
    35.71%
    I'm female and i'm definatly overweight
    12.05%
    I'm male and i'm a healthy weight/size
    15.63%
    I'm male and could do with losing a few pounds
    8.93%
    I'm male and i'm definatly overweight
    2.68%

ReputationRep:
    yeahhh boiiii size 4-6 ftw

and i don't even try, i stuff my face with absolute rubbish but i never get bigger
    i think its compensation for the fact that i hate sports and the only sport i get is the 2 minute walk to school lol, otherwise i would be ONE FAT MUFUKKA

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind my weight so much, it's just i've ended up a strange shape so basically need to lose a lot off my ass to begin to look anywhere near good even though i'm only a little bit overweight (by bmi). Damn being short.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    How tall are you? :lolwut:

5ft2

ReputationRep:
    im happy as i am. size 10, about 56kg and 5"7. i wouldn't mind losing a bit of weight but i don't wanna lose my D cup and my big bum, im sufficiantly toned too so im pretty happy

ReputationRep:
    Not sure really. I'm a healthy weight, BMI is good, im a size 10, but I wouldn't say I'm happy with my weight or size. I'm pear-shaped and weigh heavier than I look. People are shocked when I tell them my weight is nearly 10 stone. I was 8.5stone before uni, but the extra 1.5stone I've put on isn't really visible, just a bit hippy I suppose but I've been studying my appearance so critically for so long that I don't even know what I really am anymore, it's quite sad really.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a healthy weight but I'd like to lose a tiny bit. When I came to uni 2-3yrs ago I put on a stone but I'm still small. I'm a size 8 in most shops, 10 in others. Would just prefer my stomach to look a little smaller but I'm not majorly bothered about it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6'1" and 160 pounds, so I'm pretty happy with that.

ReputationRep:
    Id like to be about 17 stone...its hard to get any higher than 16 though
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Technically I should lose a few pounds but I'm quite happy with the size I am. 9 stone, size 10-12, 5'4.

ReputationRep:
    all these 8s and 10s. Lucky girls. I'm a 16, and hot! I love it, im happy and healthy, great uni life, good boyfriend. Size doesnt matter, rock what you've got. xx

ReputationRep:
    Nah I'm not particularly happy with my weight. I'm 5'8 and I used to be 9 stone 7 (size 10) for years, but in the last year I've gone up to 10 stone 5 (size 12). I'm just finding it a lot harder to lose weight, or even maintain my weight, as I get older.

So I'd like to get back to 9 stone 7, that was my perfect size. I do still have quite a good body though, but a lot of my weight goes onto my tummy, so I want to get my flat stomach back.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if some females are over exagerrating with the whole weight loss thing

But anyways im happy with my weight and size...could eat a bit more healthily though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rain4475)
    im happy as i am. size 10, about 56kg and 5"7. i wouldn't mind losing a bit of weight but i don't wanna lose my D cup and my big bum, im sufficiantly toned too so im pretty happy
    Im 61kg and the same height and size as you, im sure you're fine :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tea_or_coffee?)
    well?
    Wheres the "Need moar bigger" option?

250lbs get get. Almost there

ReputationRep:
    "I'm female and i'm definatly overweight"

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty happy as I am, but I guess in an ideal world I'd be in better shape...

ReputationRep:
    Nah.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty happy generally, but since getting bigger will help me get stronger I'm putting on about 5kg of extra weight at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Deffo need to lose weight.

I started putting it on in my first year at uni. The dammed convenience of KFC and post shant-up kebabs.

ReputationRep:
    no...

I need to put on weight, but cos I'm a super ectomorph...it is practically impossible, even after 2 months of a krispy kreme dozen every day along with near constant eating....*sigh*....still, I'm a 32"/34" waist with 36"/38" chest...I hate having such a tiny chest....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.