Turn on thread page Beta

Are you happy with your weight/size? watch

• View Poll Results: Are you happy with your weight/size?
    I'm female and i'm a healthy weight/size
    25.00%
    I'm female and could do with losing a few pounds
    35.71%
    I'm female and i'm definatly overweight
    12.05%
    I'm male and i'm a healthy weight/size
    15.63%
    I'm male and could do with losing a few pounds
    8.93%
    I'm male and i'm definatly overweight
    2.68%

ReputationRep:
    No no no gained like 3 stone since 2008 and I hate everything with my body. Tbf I was pretty much anorexic back then so probs needed the weight gain.

ReputationRep:
    Im happy with my weight and size now

ReputationRep:
    Pretty happy...but if anything I'd want to put on weight, not lose it!

ReputationRep:
    I want to gain some, always have.

ReputationRep:
    ya :snowman2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic hybrid)
    ya :snowman2:
    You worry me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7777777)
    You worry me
    That's cool bro, that's cool

ReputationRep:
    What if I'm overweight, but am also happy with it? There's not an option for that...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm pretty happy - I'm within the right weight for guys of my height / BMI is ok too, but I feel I could be a bit more toned if that makes sense.

Don't think I really need to lose weight though tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I am really toned and a gym freak...I am what u will call an average sized guy with zero fat and all lean muscle......I get angry with my physique anytime I dont go to the gym..so it depends......

ReputationRep:
    Healthy weight, but could do with losing a couple of pounds.

ReputationRep:
    Would like to put on a few pounds.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a healthy weight, but that doesn't mean I'm happy with it

ReputationRep:
    I'm a healthy size and weight (5'11 and 135 pounds) but that doesn't mean I'm happy with it. I'd like to get down to around 132 pounds for aesthetic reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Im 61kg and the same height and size as you, im sure you're fine :eyeball:
    yeah im alrightt, healthy and happy...but i hang out with loads of girls who literally have flat stomachs and really nice figures, so its definitely intimidating to some extent. however, they are also flat chested and flat bummed..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rain4475)
    yeah im alrightt, healthy and happy...but i hang out with loads of girls who literally have flat stomachs and really nice figures, so its definitely intimidating to some extent. however, they are also flat chested and flat bummed..
    Ohh I see, i'd do anything to fix up my thighs :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I am, but sometimes I'm not.

Ok, I'm 5ft 3" ish and weigh about 148lbs so I guess I need to lose a few pounds, maybe a stone but my boyfriend says he loves my body as it is so that makes me happy.

Plus when I last tried to lose weight with my boyfriend in the summer, the first thing to shrink were my boobs :'( not impressed!!

May lose weight at some point if it starts to bug me that much, but having the person I love tell me he loves me how I am more than makes up for my jelly belly :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine with my weight. I'm 1m80 and 54 kg (which is about 5'11" and 125lb) which I know is 'technically' underweight, but to be honest its completely natural for me. I eat healthily but I do snack and eat cake and chocolate and all that. I hate when people come up to me and tell me 'you're skinny' - well what do I say to that??
    I do think I could do with putting on some more muscle, just sort of toning up. But thats mainly health reasons. And to make my skin better.

ReputationRep:
    I need to lose it.

ReputationRep:
    I really need another option on there. I am male and need to put on weight. No matter what I do I cant put on weight. I am 5ft 10 and around 9 and a half stones which is on the very lower bounds of ideal. I eat loads, exercise loads (gym twice a week - weights, football twice a week - fitness), eat proteins etc but its just my build... lean

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.