Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, used the search function and all i could find is people talking about them booking LNAT etc, not anything about it. I only have a few questions;

Is there anyway you can take the LNAT in the summer holidays? i've read it's either before or after them.
    When should i register and book my LNAT test, and how much revision should i do in order to get a good score i.e 21+

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Troubled_Student)
    Sorry, used the search function and all i could find is people talking about them booking LNAT etc, not anything about it. I only have a few questions;

Is there anyway you can take the LNAT in the summer holidays? i've read it's either before or after them.
    When should i register and book my LNAT test, and how much revision should i do in order to get a good score i.e 21+
    1. I believe you can't write the LNAT until the beginning of September if you want it to count in your application.

2. You can register/book any time. I'd suggest at least one week before you plan to write it. Unfortunately, you can't really revise for the LNAT. Reading comprehension is something that you must have trained yourself to do since you were about 6 years old. I did some SAT and LNAT practice questions from some books and only after I did them did I realize that the actual thing would be harder. There are 3 practice tests listed on the LNAT site. Tbh, those are the only 3 that you should do. Although I did do all that practice, I still ended up with a mere score of 15:eek: .

ReputationRep:
    Yeah tbh I don't think there is any correlation between practising and preparation and your actual score. I did absolutely no preparation and got 24 and know people who tried really hard to prepare for it and got low scores. All I'd suggest is doing a practise paper on the website to familiarise yourself with the format of the exam.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.