Turn on thread page Beta

Redbridge: Asian Councillor Pleads White People Not to Leave watch

ReputationRep:
    A SENIOR councillor has dismissed claims that his plea for white people not to leave Redbridge was racist.

Pakistan-born Cllr Muhammed Javed told members of the public at last week's area committee six meeting he knew of "disillusioned" families moving out of the borough due to an influx of new communities.

He said: "People are always telling me how their area has changed and how they cannot stand it any more.

"If white people leave, of course they are going to be replaced by new communities and someone of a different colour or culture could move next door to your neighbour - and it takes a while for new people to get used to a British way of life.

"We queue in shops and at bus stops and while urinating against walls might be common in other countries, it's not in Britain."

http://www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk/cont...A37%3A51%3A480
    I suppose he never gave much thought as to what made it such a nice place to begin with.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus you are some epic nazi woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingergooner)
    It was the nazis that did the ethnic cleansing numbskull. This time it is whites that are being forced out of their cities towns and villages by invading foreigners.

ReputationRep:
    He has a point....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kickflip)
    It was the nazis that did the ethnic cleansing numbskull. This time it is whites that are being forced out of their cities towns and villages by invading foreigners.
    Sorry hard.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody 'forces' white people to leave. If they don't like it, they are more than free to move around. If they're UK citizens, they can even move to any EU member state.

Maybe they are moving upmarket, or they fancy a change? I don't seem to have any issues with living next to people of a different religion/ethnicity/gender to myself. The house I live in is itself multiethnic and multireligious.

Obviously, if these 'white' people are being dragged out of their houses forcibly and transplanted against their will then there is an issue.

And 'foreign invasion'?! HAHA. What about the British citizens in Spain - is that a 'foreign invasion' too?....oh dear....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by av2606)
    Haha, idd. BNP girls? That's disgusting.
    True. But don't answer this thread anymore the mod was right, don't feed the troll and it will go away. She's hardly endearing people to her point of view anyway.

ReputationRep:
    its been known for a while that Labour are trying to gerrymander the vote by allowing immigrants in and allowing them to gain citizenship.

Don't be fooled by our calm exterior... British are seriously disillusioned with the influx of immigrants

ReputationRep:
    I wish there were more decent white folk in my area? When I go to the train station theres so many of them, but seem to disappear in my area, they live in lovely house while we live in flats, (i dont mind) white people should start mixng with different races more, i barely see any white people making the effort anymore, it was different in the 90's its gone a lot worse by sepearation, i want more diverse community, I dont know much about white people, even though I lived in britian all my life, they dont like mixing apart from there own race, when is this world going to change the dominant ideology of the white person.....

ReputationRep:
    I suppose he never gave much thought as to what made it such a nice place to begin with.
    wtf are you on about?

Here is an Asian person who is actually siding with your views and yet you still feel the need to take a shot at him?

wtf just because he is asian? I mean he is practically agreeing with you yet you are angry with him?

Omg not you again :facepalm2:

And Redbridge is actually quite a white area...Moving next door to Waltham Forest ain't gonna help :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meebodied)
    its been known for a while that Labour are trying to gerrymander the vote by allowing immigrants in and allowing them to gain citizenship.

Don't be fooled by our calm exterior... British are seriously disillusioned with the influx of immigrants
    Are you actually retarded?

If you have anti-immigration views thats fine and dandy, everyone is entitled to their own opinions but when you start making unsubstantiated crap to go along with it that destroys the credibility of whatever your saying.

Are you aware the qualifications one must go through before they can become a British citizen? They don't just hand citizenships out along with flyers for seedy nightclubs.

When you try and make conspircal up atleast try and make it sound plausible Are you not aware of the process of bringing in legislation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    And Redbridge is actually quite a white area...Moving next door to Waltham Forest ain't gonna help :rolleyes:
    I don't know London....Waltham Forest?

(Original post by Moe Lester)
    I don't know London....Waltham Forest?
    The borough next to Redbridge, full of South Asians tbh

ReputationRep:

A SENIOR councillor has dismissed claims that his plea for white people not to leave Redbridge was racist.

Pakistan-born Cllr Muhammed Javed told members of the public at last week's area committee six meeting he knew of "disillusioned" families moving out of the borough due to an influx of new communities.

He said: "People are always telling me how their area has changed and how they cannot stand it any more.

"If white people leave, of course they are going to be replaced by new communities and someone of a different colour or culture could move next door to your neighbour - and it takes a while for new people to get used to a British way of life.

"We queue in shops and at bus stops and while urinating against walls might be common in other countries, it's not in Britain."

http://www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk/cont...A37%3A51%3A480

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I think you'r sexy, can i have pics pls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juanmodesto)

:rofl:
    E E EDL! B B BNP! (as they say).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingergooner)
    That's what makes her so attractive man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Omg not you again :facepalm2:

not all of it...especially ilford:p: (where he seems to be focusing on)

i don't disagree with him tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan1607)
    That's what makes her so attractive man.
    Haha... you're in, because she clearly isn't getting any.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.