Turn on thread page Beta

Redbridge: Asian Councillor Pleads White People Not to Leave watch

ReputationRep:
    Who is this councillor supposed to be being racist towards? I don't disagree with him btw, if all the white people leave of course there's going to be a lower proportion of white people duh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingergooner)
    Haha... you're in, because she clearly isn't getting any.
    I'm sure she will get some soon... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    while urinating against walls might be common in other countries, it's not in Britain.
    This is the funniest thing I've seen all day

ReputationRep:
    How exactly did you find this story? The Recorder is hardly a major national publication, and I notice you're not even from a London borough, you're from Sheffield. :confused:

And anyway, I don't get what's wrong with what he's said? Redbridge is a lovely borough.

(Original post by someperson)
    not all of it...especially ilford:p: (where he seems to be focusing on)

i don't disagree with him tbh
    Thanks dude :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cactussed)
    How exactly did you find this story? The Recorder is hardly a major national publication, and I notice you're not even from a London borough, you're from Sheffield. :confused:

And anyway, I don't get what's wrong with what he's said? Redbridge is a lovely borough.
    my thoughts exactly:p:

(Original post by humz2)
    Thanks dude :cool:
    lol...for?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    lol holdtite redbridge

ReputationRep:
    this bloke is 100% correct, why is he being called a racist?? I read the article and saw nothing racist, just some counsellor claiming immigrants should try to integrate more etc, seems fair enough..

(Original post by someperson)
    lol...for?:confused:
    Just :cool:

Now some ponce is going to report me for thread derailing and i'm gonna get warned *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kickflip)
    I suppose he never gave much thought as to what made it such a nice place to begin with.
    I like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Just :cool:

Now some ponce is going to report me for thread derailing and i'm gonna get warned *sigh*
    lol ok...np?:p:

lol me too now

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.