Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - Taking a guys virginity? Thoughts? watch

ReputationRep:
    OP i would defend your position but frankly majority rules here and the majority think there's something wrong with you.

ReputationRep:
    If no girl dated a virgin then no one would have sex :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trouser Snake)
    Just lay back and expect it to be over before it's even started.
    Actually with my boyfriend, his first time (And since then) he has had more stamina then most of guys that i have been with who weren't virgins.

And to answer the original question, it doesn't matter if it's his first time or not. It's up to you if it's an honour or whatever to take it, but at the end of the day sex is just sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charley_Razzles)
    Actually with my boyfriend, his first time (And since then) he has had more stamina then most of guys that i have been with who weren't virgins.

And to answer the original question, it doesn't matter if it's his first time or not. It's up to you if it's an honour or whatever to take it, but at the end of the day sex is just sex.

Maybe it appears like he has a lot of stamina because he's not that attracted to you or you may have a slightly slack vagina.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princesschickenbelly)
    All 4 of my boyfriends have been virgins. My friend gave me the nickname 'The Virgin Collector'
    i call you the virginator, see you have a thing for virgins :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trouser Snake)
    Maybe it appears like he has a lot of stamina because he's not that attracted to you or you may have a slightly slack vagina.
    Yeah but i happen to not and he is attracted to me, so your reply is inconsequential

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There's a guy that I like, and I know he likes me as well BUT he's a virgin!

I've never had sex with a virgin and am used to the guy taking control so im in a dilema about what to do... I'm not sure if I should date him at all because of this.

Has anyone else had any kind of experience or thoughts?
    Well, based on what you've said. You like him, you know 'he likes you', so you say...

What more can you ask? True, people jump to the conclusions that if a person's a virgin, he/she will be inexperienced. That matter can be debatable but whos to say that virgin is inexperience? you? who's to say that people who aren't virgin are inexperience either? Every girl is different.

Different girls get turned on different ways during sex, we have all own preference. True, i suppose majority of girls love guys in control when it comes to sex.

Feelings are strong, thats all you need. The sex will explain all that feeling itself.

I may have cracked one girl or two or ten or twenty but does that mean i cracked you open? Not really. So i'm saying, virgin or not, best not to jump to conclusions.

ReputationRep:
    Sex really isn't that hard, you can pick it up within seconds the first time you do it. I mean, seriously, it's just moving in and out. Granted, it may not be the best experience the first time you do it with him, but there's always room for improvement. Besides, even well-practiced man-whores can fail to pleasure a woman, it's all about attention to detail rather than experience IMO.

ReputationRep:
    awwww....how cute....just do it.....lol...

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could find someone to take my virginity I feel so stupid being a virgin at 18

ReputationRep:
    I just don't even get it. After you have sex with him once, he wont be a virgin anymore so if you sleep with him again you wont be sleeping with a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehsponge)
    If no girl dated a virgin then no one would have sex :lolwut:
    Yessy exactly

(Original post by mathperson)
    troll, right?
    Not necessarily.. I have a friend who's exactly like this, she liked this guy and found the fact that he was a virgin really off-putting so they didn't end up getting together

ReputationRep:
    Savage😂😂😂 youre ****ing savage😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    It's really not that bad. I don't understand the problem people have with virgins.

ReputationRep:
    This is silly because if this was true no one would be loved or in a relationship we all have to start somewhere we’re all born a virgin lol

ReputationRep:
    I'd have no problem with it. Everyone starts off as a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    My god, I have lost complete faith in humanity!! I think its complete BS how the original poster seems to judge this mans worth simply by his sex status! Since when does sexual status determine whether or not someone is "worth it"? It used to be considered honorable to save yourself but for some reason it has become a laughingstock. If you place too much emphasis on his virginity, you are definitely immature and need to grow up a bit

ReputationRep:
    Think of it like you're working in a company for a couple of months/years, and you need to show the ropes to this new guy who just joined today.

Yeah first few times the dude might be sloppy, make mistakes etc. But he'll learn overtime.

ReputationRep:
    This is a daft mentality! If you like and fancy the guy and he likes you then why care!?

It's quite a shallow way at looking to date someone based on this - just sleep with him. If he likes you he'll learn very quickly what satisfies you and will turn you on.

Wouldn't that be better anyway for an authentic relationship in the long run!?

At least he's saving his virginity for something genuine rather than trashing around and sleeping with different girls.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.