Turn on thread page Beta

All of my life , i have been a confident guy around girls. I just feel confident around them and am not afraid to take what i want.

However, i have been feeling really weird about one girl lately from college. I met her again today in the town but didn't have the guts to talk to her again, whenever i see her i feel like i have an intense burning feeling all throughout my body and i actually care about what i'm going to say. It's been making me feel miserable and i'm confused because i have never felt this way about anyone before. What the hell is this? Why is it affecting me mentally and physically? I just can't forget and stop thinking about her. It's pathetic.

(Original post by Dr. Jan Itor)
    I think you know the answer...

How do i unlike her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    All of my life , i have been a confident guy around girls. I just feel confident around them and am not afraid to take what i want.

However, i have been feeling really weird about one girl lately from college. I met her again today in the town but didn't have the guts to talk to her again, whenever i see her i feel like i have an intense burning feeling all throughout my body and i actually care about what i'm going to say. It's been making me feel miserable and i'm confused because i have never felt this way about anyone before. What the hell is this? Why is it affecting me mentally and physically? I just can't forget and stop thinking about her. It's pathetic.
    you and everyone else knows the answer

Spoiler:
    Show
    you're obviously gay

ReputationRep:
    I agree, you are pathetic. Shame on you for falling for a girl. Never leave your house again. :rolleyes:

are you the guy that's being a **** to me?? the guy that gets with me when drunk and avoids me like the plague when sober? (hardly but.....) sucks to be on the other end. how are girls supposed to know what's going on in your mind?

ReputationRep:
    How do i unlike her?
    Correction: unlove

You sound like you're in on the deep end boyyyy!

(Original post by CharlieBee_90)
    I agree, you are pathetic. Shame on you for falling for a girl. Never leave your house again. :rolleyes:

It's inconvenient, open relationships ftw .

ReputationRep:

Man up.

ReputationRep:
    Troll.

ReputationRep:
    Holy **** just grow a pair and shut the **** up.

ReputationRep:
    go up to her and say hey, hows are you? and take it from there.

ReputationRep:
    It's not pathetic. Sometimes thinking about what you're going to say does in fact help. Not all girls will appreciate over-confident guys who "take what they want"

ReputationRep:
    How do i unlike her?
    You have to wait till they make an unlike button on facebook.

ReputationRep:
    be mean in a jokey way to her and you'd be fine treat em mean keep em keen and puts ur heart at rest

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling. I really really liked a guy and could of got with him, but then started to realise what he was like. it was just the front i like about him. I dont fancy him anymore and i still see him almost everyday! It is possable to unlike someone, but the only way you will is if the time spend with them is crap!

ReputationRep:
    You are in love. There is nothing wrong with it. Don't panic you'll be fine. Its natural.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corrts)
    You are in love. There is nothing wrong with it. Don't panic you'll be fine. Its natural.
    This was 4 years ago, they're probably over it now.

ReputationRep:
    The bump is strong with this one.

ReputationRep:
    hey OP would be nice to know what happened afterwards!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naman)
    hey OP would be nice to know what happened afterwards!
    Confirmed married with 2 kids.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2014
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.