Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

if you ever thought your live sucked, think again Watch

ReputationRep:
    Im at uni studying something i love doing (film) and im getting stressed atm cus this guy pitched a **** film we now have to make and he has no experience in what he has to do as his role of writer/producer.

ontop of that, me and my gf of 2 years keep falling out over stupid things and money.

I owe £1500 on my overdraft cus student finance still havent given me any money or paid any of my fees despite sending my application in may 2009 (9 months ago) i also owe my friend £400 for rent as i cant affored to pay it cus uni wont suplement me till i get my finances through, my job wont give overtime to me so im only getting £200ish per month. I have a car which im finding hard to drive as cant get much pertol with no money.

My family cant support me since im a single child, i dont know who or where my dad is. My mum died of cancer 2 years ago (so thanks for that)...

Uni will kick me out if i dont pay my fees by may, I have 1 C gcse rest Us (went through hard time couldnt concentrate)
    National deploma i got triple distinction in film and now doing my degree.

I only have a few mates, who are getting annoyed cus i have to keep borrowing money.

I cant get a better job cus there is to much unimployment where i go uni.

I cant even think of anything else... so just bare in mind your lifes not over yet. there will always be someone worse.

ReputationRep:
    My dog ran away a week before Christmas. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    You wish you had cancer? I found out 3 days ago someone close to me has 'advanced cancer'. Seriously **** off, mong.

ReputationRep:
    You must be ******* stupid if you were expecting to get any sympathy with a title like that?? Seriously get over yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 367041)
    watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpc-t-Uwv1I

also bob dylan is right.

Download this podcast

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/saibrowne.rss

listen to the second half (from 27:00)

instead (or aswell) of that video

The podcast is 'Tony Robbins: How to Solve Problems and How to Master Your Emotions - Apr 13,2009'

From the 'Sai Browne' on itunes, just search in itunes Tony Robbins and click on podcasts and download 'Tony Robbins: How to Solve Problems and How to Master Your Emotions - Apr 13,2009'

One more thing

You should stop feeling sorry for yourself. Have you seen all the imigrant in Calais, France trying to get into England to have a life like yours, at college, it is a dream life for the 95% of the population who dont get that oppurtunity.
    That guy in the video is inspiring.
    Everyone should watch this video.
    HUge + rep.
    I think you should donate a thread just to him.

ReputationRep:
    There are PLENTY of people worse off than you. You can turn your life around and make it better, some people don't have that option. I'm sorry that you are unhappy and have been bullied, but the way you put it, I can't pity at you. People who have cancer are trying their hardest to fight it and here you are wishing you have it? Stop being selfish.

ReputationRep:
    OH FFS! You think your life 'sucks' more than anyone elses because you didn't achieve your dreams.

Wake up! There are people who suffer domestic violence/rape/torture/daily mental suffering/starvation/lack of medical care/lack of education/slow and painful deaths and you're moaning whilst you have the luxury to have been given a free education in a democratic society in the Western world with a free health care system....must I go on?

Grow up. I cannot believe people like you. Look around you, you are actaully fortunate.

ReputationRep:
    My dog died this morning. I can assure you my day, at least was worse

ReputationRep:
    Good lord, do not base your life's hope on medicine.
    Its' common for universities to have 2500 applications for 150 places. The odds are very much against us. I've been rejected two years running with AABa and work experience.

You could get in which wayy heyy good for you - but the attitude you display above is not constructive and I honestly don't know what you were expecting to achieve by posting that. Do you genuinely think you life is worse than anyone else's on here? Because if so, life in medicine is going to be one bloody massive life shock... one that you probably need.

Doctors need fantastic interpersonal skills, you need to work on your friendships and family relationships before any extra-curricular actives. I also think that you could do with going to a doctor about anxiety/depression and emotional issues from your childhood.

Good luck and all the best for sorting it. You've not been given the best of hands but things really aren't as bad as you think they are.
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Yeah. Life sucks.
    I couldn't have put it any better at all.
    ( I just cried )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I literally detest my life.

There are so many reasons why, I'm like one of those ultra-pathetic kids who has so many issues you don't pick on them because you would just feel sad.

Let me rewind back

It all started off in year 11 I was really badly bullied in my science classes and stuff for ages but I didn't care how I looked or how **** my social life was or anything because I at least thought I was "clever". But then I got my gcse results and yes admitedly they were good but not for someone who has his sights set on medicine at imperial or ucl.

Now I know for most people this seems okay but when you live your entire existence for 2 years on the premise of getting 8/9A* and you don't believe me, its not nice.

Then I started year 12 taking chemistry, biology, maths and economics. Well I worked hard in my first term but I also did loads of extra-curricular activities in the hope of getting into med school so much so I got distracted from my A levels and failed the mocks in which I got Cs and Ds. Now my biology teacher who respected me and has known me for 2 years pities me. My chemistry teacher bullies me in one class I jokingly said to a class mate, "how did you get that" in your practical. and she said "lets be honest who are you to judge what anyone else does"

Everyone looks down on me I'm ridiculously skinny, I'm failing my A levels ( don't forget I won't be happy with anything less than 4A*) and my whole world has fallen apart in the last year. An aunt died suddenly leaving three youngish kids, my so called "cleverness" has faded away. I walk funny and am as insecure as.

My friends are literally getting more and more distant with me and I have no hope

My relationship with my family is **** as it is with the human race in general. I hate my father more than anything he has always hated me and beat me as a child, and likes my sister more than me.

I think I worked hard in the first term of AS and still failed.

All my dreams are tumbling before me and I just want to die.

and my whole happiness is based on getting 4As in AS so i can do medicine where I want to and actually be happy but thats been stolen from me too as its now february 3 ish months away from exams and im heading for Cs. I have so much pressure from my family to perform and I feel I'm so out of control of my life that the only way out is death. Everything I ever wanted or had hoped for has crashed before me and there is no hope for tommorow either because its just too damn late.

My whole year group gossips about me and how apparently "I'm being forced to medicine" and my parents "beat me" and i know everyone pities me. i wish i had cancer and just died.

man the **** up, hit the gym, eat some chicken, revise for your exams and get on with your life you ****

ReputationRep:
    self pity destroys everything but itself.

ReputationRep:
    Troll alert. If not, I seriously hope you reconsider what you said. Honestly, you should count yourself lucky.

ReputationRep:

There are so many reasons why, I'm like one of those ultra-pathetic kids who has so many issues you don't pick on them because you would just feel sad.

Let me rewind back

It all started off in year 11 I was really badly bullied in my science classes and stuff for ages but I didn't care how I looked or how **** my social life was or anything because I at least thought I was "clever". But then I got my gcse results and yes admitedly they were good but not for someone who has his sights set on medicine at imperial or ucl.

Now I know for most people this seems okay but when you live your entire existence for 2 years on the premise of getting 8/9A* and you don't believe me, its not nice.

Then I started year 12 taking chemistry, biology, maths and economics. Well I worked hard in my first term but I also did loads of extra-curricular activities in the hope of getting into med school so much so I got distracted from my A levels and failed the mocks in which I got Cs and Ds. Now my biology teacher who respected me and has known me for 2 years pities me. My chemistry teacher bullies me in one class I jokingly said to a class mate, "how did you get that" in your practical. and she said "lets be honest who are you to judge what anyone else does"

Everyone looks down on me I'm ridiculously skinny, I'm failing my A levels ( don't forget I won't be happy with anything less than 4A*) and my whole world has fallen apart in the last year. An aunt died suddenly leaving three youngish kids, my so called "cleverness" has faded away. I walk funny and am as insecure as.

My friends are literally getting more and more distant with me and I have no hope

My relationship with my family is **** as it is with the human race in general. I hate my father more than anything he has always hated me and beat me as a child, and likes my sister more than me.

and my whole happiness is based on getting 4As in AS so i can do medicine where I want to and actually be happy but thats been stolen from me too as its now february 3 ish months away from exams and im heading for Cs. I have so much pressure from my family to perform and I feel I'm so out of control of my life that the only way out is death. Everything I ever wanted or had hoped for has crashed before me and there is no hope for tommorow either because its just too damn late.

My whole year group gossips about me and how apparently "I'm being forced to medicine" and my parents "beat me" and i know everyone pities me. i wish i had cancer and just died.

Yeah your life sucks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfBdiFyxKOk

You douche.........bag.

ReputationRep:
    dont get started on this ****,...i hate my life, but cowards kill themselves, so pull your ******* socks up and get on with it. dont wish for cancer and to die, when theres some poor kid out there fighting for his life!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    :nope: that cancer part was awful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maturity)
    That guy in the video is inspiring.
    Everyone should watch this video.
    HUge + rep.
    I think you should donate a thread just to him.
    Hey thanks, yeah hes good i just discovered him

ReputationRep:

Let me rewind back

:laugh: You misspelt your title.

My advice to you, get over yourself! Your chemistry teacer is not bullying you but calling you out on your ********. Stop trying to belittle other peoples work.

ReputationRep:
    You've got a problem: so, do something about it.

Develop interests outside of school work.

It sounds as if you're making a big deal out of everything. I thought this thread would be a link to someone with a really awful life: starving in a third world country, raped and abused by parents, dying of AIDs.... Something along those lines.

There's always something to be grateful for, OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rucklo)
    Coming from someone who fought and had cancer.

Your a disgusting little ****, life goes on, try vomiting for 6 months straight and come back and tell me your life is *******.
    Here here.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.