Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

if you ever thought your live sucked, think again watch

ReputationRep:
    Man the **** up. To wish cancer on yourself because things are not going your way is disgusting. Do you know how many peopel would kill to have the priveledges you have? A home? An Education? ffs.

ReputationRep:
    look on the bright side, you can apply through specil access

ReputationRep:
    i can guarntee u that many have got it worse than u have, so man up, ye i know ur a female, but man up and grow a pair, go outside and shout out "**** DA WORLD", look at +Ves rather than -ves, ye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badboy1)
    i can guarntee u that many have got it worse than u have, so man up, ye i know ur a female, but man up and grow a pair, go outside and shout out "**** DA WORLD", look at +Ves rather than -ves, ye
    ye :o:

ReputationRep:
    Admittedly, you are being a touch melodramatic - but this is completely understandable as right now it feels like your entire world is collapsing and there's nothing you can do about it.

My advice would be to talk to a guidance teacher at your school - tell him/her about everything: the bullying, how much pressure you are under, your family. You'll feel much better having it out in the open, and they can help get you back on the right track.

Feel better soon.

ReputationRep:
    People in Haiti are pretty gutted about their GCSEs too I bet

ReputationRep:
    Hey if you look weak, you will become weak... You need some inspiration and chill out with all the education, When i was studying a-levels i was so laid back and still got 3 straight A s . Constantly Worrying is not going to sort out your problems, taking action will. Ohh by the way their are different ways to do medicine lol...

ReputationRep:
    Ok dude you think youre life is bad let me tell you my life story.

Im an ugly out of shape balding 20 yr old who's been bullied since I was young. Even my so called mates used to mess about with my head by sticking giant stones under my tent while I was asleep on D of E expeditions just to try and get a reaction. Ever since the age of 4 iv been picked on since I was the only 'Paki' in the school. (Im Indian btw). Growing up iv seen all of my smart cousins getting 1sts in their degrees so my whole life was education education education. All Iv eva wished for is to be good at sports but no, im rubbish at them and always was forced to hit the books. Come GCSE's i done pretty good (7 A's 4 B's) but afta that iv gone down hill. I actually have felt myself gettin dumber and suffer from major migraines and its a surprise I managed to get into uni. By the end of my A-levels I managed to get 2 C's a D an E and a U. And what was my familys reaction - you're a failure. Even at uni i still get the headaches and find any work hard.

So here I am a 20 yr old balding guy (you have no idea how unbelievably horrible it feels to be a baldy at 20) who no matter how hard I try cant get into shape. I suffer from the lowest self esteem ever and literally hate how I look and as far as I know I dont know a guy uglier than me. The only girl I like has put me firmly in the dreaded friend zone so game over there. I supposedly have mates but no one eva seems to call me to chill, I have to call them. So really lets face it im a loner. I suffer from depression and to top it all off diabetes runs in my family so I wont be surprised if I can add that to my list by the age of 25.

And what do I have to say to you at the end of all of this???

STFU and MAN UP!!!

I suffer from more than most people but I dont go looking for sympathy.
    The way I see it I have 2 arms and 2 legs, I live in a developed country where crime is low and health care aint too bad. I havent lost my family to earthquakes like in Haiti and Im not starving like people in India. In short I have a future and so do you!

Man up cos life could be soooooooooooooo much worse! Youre ungratefulness shocks me. Instead of looking at what you havent got look at what you have got.

Rant over (yh Iv had a bad day but even if I hadnt Id still say your amazingly ungrateful....People would give up so much for your life)

ReputationRep:
    Reminded me of this, sorry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK6ksA0QyE4

ReputationRep:
    "life's a ***** and then you die" - nasir jones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarkkent)
    some people have been bullied all their entire live, as soon as they were out of diapers, when did yours start again:rolleyes:
    Yeah, I remember being picked on at a nursery once by two other toddlers! And one of the nursery people told me to stop crying! MY LIFE SUCKS !!!

ReputationRep:
    Pain isn't a competition, that goes to all of you that are saying 'man up, this isn't half as bad as what i went through' too. Everyone copes with things differently, give the kid a break.

You need to find something that puts everything into perspective in your life. Why don't you talk to somebody? A professional that is trained to help people in your situation. You'll be all good dude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammo)
    Ok dude you think youre life is bad let me tell you my life story.

Im an ugly out of shape balding 20 yr old who's been bullied since I was young. Even my so called mates used to mess about with my head by sticking giant stones under my tent while I was asleep on D of E expeditions just to try and get a reaction. Ever since the age of 4 iv been picked on since I was the only 'Paki' in the school. (Im Indian btw). Growing up iv seen all of my smart cousins getting 1sts in their degrees so my whole life was education education education. All Iv eva wished for is to be good at sports but no, im rubbish at them and always was forced to hit the books. Come GCSE's i done pretty good (7 A's 4 B's) but afta that iv gone down hill. I actually have felt myself gettin dumber and suffer from major migraines and its a surprise I managed to get into uni. By the end of my A-levels I managed to get 2 C's a D an E and a U. And what was my familys reaction - you're a failure. Even at uni i still get the headaches and find any work hard.

So here I am a 20 yr old balding guy (you have no idea how unbelievably horrible it feels to be a baldy at 20) who no matter how hard I try cant get into shape. I suffer from the lowest self esteem ever and literally hate how I look and as far as I know I dont know a guy uglier than me. The only girl I like has put me firmly in the dreaded friend zone so game over there. I supposedly have mates but no one eva seems to call me to chill, I have to call them. So really lets face it im a loner. I suffer from depression and to top it all off diabetes runs in my family so I wont be surprised if I can add that to my list by the age of 25.

And what do I have to say to you at the end of all of this???

STFU and MAN UP!!!

I suffer from more than most people but I dont go looking for sympathy.
    The way I see it I have 2 arms and 2 legs, I live in a developed country where crime is low and health care aint too bad. I havent lost my family to earthquakes like in Haiti and Im not starving like people in India. In short I have a future and so do you!

Man up cos life could be soooooooooooooo much worse! Youre ungratefulness shocks me. Instead of looking at what you havent got look at what you have got.

Rant over (yh Iv had a bad day but even if I hadnt Id still say your amazingly ungrateful....People would give up so much for your life)

you think THATS bad, I burnt my ******* cheese sandwhich this morning. life sucks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    Such a helpful post. I'll give you some +rep tomorrow.
    aww thank you x

ReputationRep:
    I'm not usually one to say that one persons pain is worse than another's, because I think that everyone has dealt with different things and everyone responds differently to those things but I think your post is incredibly self indulgent and, frankly, your post is not going to make me think again about my own life.

my best friend started raping me when I was 12, I went through 6 years of sadistic abuse practically day in day out, I was bullied at school, I developed a drug problem, My best friend died and when I was pregnant I was beaten up so badly I miscarried. If I can manage to see some hope in life and be grateful for the things I do have then I'm sure you can at least stop acting like your life is the absolute worst it could be. Ask for help if you feel bad, don't sit at your computer feeling sorry for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    You soppy old tart, you call that real misery OP! Loser!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I think you are trying to substitute fulfillment and happiness, which is clearly lacking in your life for academic or professional success. If so, then you are chasing the wrong things, what is important in life is love and friendship and happiness, if you spend half as much time developing these areas of your life you would be in a much better position, all the money in the world cant buy these.

(Original post by Double Agent)
    I think you are trying to substitute fulfillment and happiness, which is clearly lacking in your life for academic or professional success. If so, then you are chasing the wrong things, what is important in life is love and friendship and happiness, if you spend half as much time developing these areas of your life you would be in a much better position, all the money in the world cant buy these.
    Thanks this is very fresh and interesting and it didn't sound cliched either.
    I think you're right I am chasing the wrong things at the moment. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thisisyesterday)
    I don't really think it ever has to be a competition as to whose life sucks more - pain is relative.

But since we are turning it into one, I'd say, compared to a lot of people, your problems are pretty trivial.
    Exactly this. How can you ever compare your life to those of the people reading the thread when you have no idea what they've been through? That's pretty dismissive, presumptuous and plain annoying. Since you've turned it in to some kind of competition, you need to pay attention to the fact that you have relatively few problems. They can be sorted with counselling and a little motivation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i dont understand why the OP thinks his problems are the worst in the world. everyone has their problems but deal with it and know how to move on. ive never complained about my life but i always worked hard to undo the crappy things that have happened:

1) during GCSE my parents got a messy divorce, had to go courts frequently, still concentrated on grades, got average grades (nationally not tsr average :P)

2) during A level had to move into council housing because my mum's new job didnt pay as much and didnt have any family in the country.

3) wanted a career in finance so worked hard at A level to get into a good uni (economics @ bristol)

4) Life sorted!!...noo!! mother falls seriously ill...big worry for me since no one at home with her

5) i fail in second year exams and had to withdraw

6) gain admission through clearing into another uni ranked in the 30s and have to start from year 1

7) tough few years believe me!!! never did i complain or use it as an excuse sure i was sad depressed but kept at it!! now i have a graduate job with goldman sachs.
    I just wanted to say a big well done really. Nice one bruv

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.