Turn on thread page Beta

Trinity, Oxford watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when Trinity give out ther rejection letters?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matouwah)
    Does anyone know when Trinity give out ther rejection letters?
    Same time as they post the offers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veedy)
    Same time as they post the offers
    lol.....jokes like that......i know why u got an offer from oxford....u are gonna entertain them like aliel?

ReputationRep:
    lol.....jokes like that......i know why u got an offer from oxford....u are gonna entertain them like aliel?

Nothing wrong with that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    Nothing wrong with that
    what kinda entertainment are we talking bout?

ReputationRep:
    Possibly, though if I entertain them it would be by accident, as I'm no great comedian (as you'll notice from my 'jokes' ) Good luck with your application by the way

ReputationRep:
    what kinda entertainment are we talking bout?

Don't be a silly billy :eek: ......good conversation I reckon my prior university (la sorbonne) had something to do with my entry as well.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    Don't be a silly billy :eek: ......good conversation I reckon my prior university (la sorbonne) had something to do with my entry as well.....
    What were you studying at La Sorbonne? I think it's supposed to be one of the best in the world in some branches of economics and business studies, though I may be mistaken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veedy)
    What were you studying at La Sorbonne? I think it's supposed to be one of the best in the world in some branches of economics and business studies, though I may be mistaken.

No..one of the best for the Arts.. (politics/law/philosophy etc)...it's the Oxbridge of Europe, tis where many EU minisiters have been for their degree ....i was admitted to do French and Classical Civils...but transferred to French and History!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    No..one of the best for the Arts.. (politics/law/philosophy etc)...it's the Oxbridge of Europe, tis where many EU minisiters have been for their degree ....i was admitted to do French and Classical Civils...but transferred to French and History!
    I see. Well, now that will be two prestigious universities that you've attended. How about Harvard for a PHD?

ReputationRep:
    I thought la sorbonne was split up into a couple of little colleges after the events of May 1968? I didn't realize they still called it that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Houyhnhnm)
    I thought la sorbonne was split up into a couple of little colleges after the events of May 1968? I didn't realize they still called it that.
    The Sorbonne was split up in 1968, into kind of colleges..Paris I/ParisII etc. But only one college retains the name and continues to teach the Arts as strongly Paris IV -La sorbonne---i went to Paris IV.

ReputationRep:
    Has nobody applied to Trinity, oxford?

ReputationRep:
    Has nobody applied to Trinity, oxford?
    Yes indeed, but it was my friend
    I don't think she's got any reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akk713)
    Yes indeed, but it was my friend
    I don't think she's got any reply
    cheers...

ReputationRep:
    cheers...
    btw do you know when they sent the letters out so I'll let her know as well!!

which subject you applying for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akk713)
    btw do you know when they sent the letters out so I'll let her know as well!!

which subject you applying for
    UHMMM>...the first message i posted up was..'Does anyone know when Trinity give out ther rejection letters?'....so i dont know either but wanna find out...i applied for EEM......one of the joint engineering courses.....

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.