This discussion is closed.
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Does anyone know when Trinity give out ther rejection letters?
Veedy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
Does anyone know when Trinity give out ther rejection letters?
Same time as they post the offers
matouwah
Rep:
?
(Original post by Veedy)
Same time as they post the offers
lol.....jokes like that......i know why u got an offer from oxford....u are gonna entertain them like aliel?
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol.....jokes like that......i know why u got an offer from oxford....u are gonna entertain them like aliel?

Nothing wrong with that
matouwah
Rep:
?
(Original post by aliel)
Nothing wrong with that
what kinda entertainment are we talking bout?
Veedy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Possibly, though if I entertain them it would be by accident, as I'm no great comedian (as you'll notice from my 'jokes' ) Good luck with your application by the way
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what kinda entertainment are we talking bout?

Don't be a silly billy :eek: ......good conversation I reckon my prior university (la sorbonne) had something to do with my entry as well.....
Veedy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Don't be a silly billy :eek: ......good conversation I reckon my prior university (la sorbonne) had something to do with my entry as well.....
What were you studying at La Sorbonne? I think it's supposed to be one of the best in the world in some branches of economics and business studies, though I may be mistaken.
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Veedy)
What were you studying at La Sorbonne? I think it's supposed to be one of the best in the world in some branches of economics and business studies, though I may be mistaken.

No..one of the best for the Arts.. (politics/law/philosophy etc)...it's the Oxbridge of Europe, tis where many EU minisiters have been for their degree ....i was admitted to do French and Classical Civils...but transferred to French and History!
Veedy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
No..one of the best for the Arts.. (politics/law/philosophy etc)...it's the Oxbridge of Europe, tis where many EU minisiters have been for their degree ....i was admitted to do French and Classical Civils...but transferred to French and History!
I see. Well, now that will be two prestigious universities that you've attended. How about Harvard for a PHD?
Houyhnhnm
Report 16 years ago
I thought la sorbonne was split up into a couple of little colleges after the events of May 1968? I didn't realize they still called it that.
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Houyhnhnm)
I thought la sorbonne was split up into a couple of little colleges after the events of May 1968? I didn't realize they still called it that.
The Sorbonne was split up in 1968, into kind of colleges..Paris I/ParisII etc. But only one college retains the name and continues to teach the Arts as strongly Paris IV -La sorbonne---i went to Paris IV.
matouwah
Rep:
?
Has nobody applied to Trinity, oxford?
akk713
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Has nobody applied to Trinity, oxford?
Yes indeed, but it was my friend
I don't think she's got any reply
matouwah
Rep:
?
(Original post by akk713)
Yes indeed, but it was my friend
I don't think she's got any reply
cheers...
akk713
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
cheers...
btw do you know when they sent the letters out so I'll let her know as well!!

which subject you applying for
matouwah
Rep:
?
(Original post by akk713)
btw do you know when they sent the letters out so I'll let her know as well!!

which subject you applying for
UHMMM>...the first message i posted up was..'Does anyone know when Trinity give out ther rejection letters?'....so i dont know either but wanna find out...i applied for EEM......one of the joint engineering courses.....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (156)
45.48%
Take exams next summer (52)
15.16%
Change uni choice through clearing (81)
23.62%
Apply to uni next year instead (38)
11.08%
I'm not applying to university (16)
4.66%

Watched Threads