Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Kissing when you first meet watch

I have found myself doing it a couple times with guys (not a slobbering, tongue down throat kinda kiss though). Some of my friends have stated that it is not good, gives the guy the wrong idea, makes the guy less likely to ask you out etc

I met a guy the other day and we shared a few kisses. I was a bit hesitant as it was in a bar etc

However with my long term boyfriend I believe we met and then didnt get to kiss until our first date

So do you think sharing a kiss when you first meet someone is okay or would you rather wait until the first date?

And guys when a girl kisses you when you first meet do you think "Score! Imma hit this tonight!"

And when a girl is hesitant do you think she is not attracted to you/ has a boyfriend (as the guy I met initially thought) or is a prude?

Kissing doesnt really matter when you first meet someone. Having sex though, oh dear lol. I had a friend long distance who i had never met in person for 4 years. We decided to meet up and we had sex (unplanned) and she got a boyfriend 3 days after (guy was minging and 6 years older also... I must have really baddly sucked in bed lol.

My bad, in my own little world ha.

"score! imma hit this tonight!" i do not personally think that, just gives me more self asteam. Been with my gf for 2 years now though so dont know what i'd be like... Im a guy so what can i say.

When a girl says all men are a**wholes, they are probs 99.9% right.

When a girl is hesitant and the guy sees it, theyre more likely to think you want to just take things easy and not jump straight into bed.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2010
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.