Turn on thread page Beta

Heart smashed to little pieces :( watch

ok, there's a guy in my class in Uni. We have had the same friends since the beginning and we are in lessons together. He's been to 3 parties at mine and he was always sweet and courteous. my close friends and i agreed that he is the most perfect looking creature we'd ever seen. he's so perfect it's almost a handicap. he can be very shy and i always imagined he secretly disliked how crazy we are, especially me. i never developed feelings for him as he is far too good looking and like i said, he shy- me crazy.

then on nights out he kept kissing me. it happened before xmas twice and both times we were very drunk so i laughed it off and didn't care. then after xmas it happened again but this time he spent a lot of time with me. i wondered what was going on in his head but he acted like it never happened back in college so i just got on with my life. then the last night we were all out he did the same again (honestly i don't know why i allowed it!) but this time he was very boyfriend like with me. it was more than physical and he seemed like he was trying to ask me out. i kept changing the subject as i was too drunk to really understand english at the time.

the next day i thought about him.... a lot. i decided i had to get to know him better when sober. get him talking, get closer to him. then in college i discovered that he was actively avoiding me. i saw him change direction when he saw me walking towards him. now suddenly i have feelings for him like never before. i can't stop thinking about him.

i haven't been with anyone else since my last bf in case anyone's thinking i'm just an easy ****. i've tried talking to him but it's too awkward. it's been 3 weeks. i've talked to him online and he was kind of rude to me....

my heart is broken.

he just doesn't like me right? he just used me? i'm an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe its because you kept changing the subject when he finally got the guts to ask you... so he thought you weren't interested? So now he feels used? Hence the rudeness?

ReputationRep:
    why did you make two threads? did he make you retarded?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superman19)
    why did you make two threads? did he make you retarded?
    Harsh, but it made me chuckle

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.