Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

was easy because as they said, all the questions were from the official theory test questions bank 2010/11. so didnt worry abt the multiple choice questions.
    bt yes, need to practice well for HPT. thankfully got the good driving test cd having both parts well explained...

as usual, did the last minute prep ;-)

(Original post by Sockpirate)
    It'll be fine - I booked mine for 2 days after my exams finished, knowing full well I wouldn't even look at it until then. I passed on one evening of revision.
    Just practice hazard perception, because the questions are mostly common sense (with the odd crazy one thrown in, like people are saying about tunnels and tuning into the radio.)

If I can do it on one evening's revision, you'll be fine
    You say 'If I can do it....."

But you're going to Cambridge.... not the average brain I'd think!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2010
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.