Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

guys why would you use a girl? watch

Announcements

a friend of mine has developed a habit of kissing me when we're drunk. at first i was putting it down to drunkeness but the last time we were together i felt like we clicked. now i have really strong feelings for him and he's started to avoid me and even be rude to me.

i don't get it. i'm not a **** and i've loads in common with him and if he's kissed me so much surely he fancies me no??

he doesn't have the time of day for me. it's so embarrassing and it hurts.

was he just after a good time? did he just use me.

i feel i should add in that on the nights we kissed he was like a love sick puppy (described by onlookers) and he wouldn't let me dance with other guys. he was all over me.

now i'm heart broken. he made me like him and now he leaves me hanging.....

why would anyone do this? and in such a cruel way. we can't even be friends now. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    a friend of mine has developed a habit of kissing me when we're drunk. at first i was putting it down to drunkeness but the last time we were together i felt like we clicked. now i have really strong feelings for him and he's started to avoid me and even be rude to me.

i don't get it. i'm not a **** and i've loads in common with him and if he's kissed me so much surely he fancies me no??

he doesn't have the time of day for me. it's so embarrassing and it hurts.

was he just after a good time? did he just use me.

i feel i should add in that on the nights we kissed he was like a love sick puppy (described by onlookers) and he wouldn't let me dance with other guys. he was all over me.

now i'm heart broken. he made me like him and now he leaves me hanging.....

why would anyone do this? and in such a cruel way. we can't even be friends now. :confused:
    He probably doesnt even realise hes doing it...also hes drunk. If he wanted something more then he would follow up on it.

ReputationRep:
    why don't you use him for sex? that'll teach him :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    wow scary. this EXACT thing is going on in my life right now.
    except I'm the guy. oops :p:

ReputationRep:
    he was probably pissed/trying to liven his night up/after a shag on the night.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he likes you but isn't excited about the idea of commitment, so he acts how he pleases then thinks he can ignore the next step. Basically he wants to get laid then go home an play Xbox.

Ask him though, he could just like the idea of being a charmer and testing out how good he is at making girls fall for him on a night out, never knooow.

ReputationRep:
    That boy is a MONSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, that boy is a monster!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, a monster. Why don't you ask him, instead of let this forum fill your head up with possibilities you'll never know are true or not.

Or if you really like him, why not just keep seeing him when you're both drunk an be happy with just that for now.

ReputationRep:
    why did you make two threads? did he make you retarded?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.