Turn on thread page Beta

Found boyfriend's profile on a dating website... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciawhobat)

Why would they mind? They can try to get extracock as well if they like, so long as I hear the story.

who gives a ****? People set themselves up for this kind of drama.
    Future swingers club member..? hmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    Set up a fake date, posing as a 13 year old school girl. Then wait for him there at the scene with Chris Hansen, and don't you even dare be gracious enough to let him take a seat!!!
    Lol is that dateline NBC to catch a predator?

why cant we have that in england? It's hilarious.

Dont think he will change just because you 'talk about it' etc, your delusional if you think that. Also, this tip off that you had, where did it come from ?? The chances are very slim that you have any friends or know anyone who is on a dating site that will actually admit it. I think you were on there yourself doing some window shopping and came across his profile. When you say 'Backstage Pass' the only site i can think of is Flirtomatic and the pictures are not naked. Your better off without each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouExperienced?)
    Lol is that dateline NBC to catch a predator?

why cant we have that in england? It's hilarious.
    i love it when they start making up excuses. "i only came here to see kelly because i was going to wait till her parents returned, then tell them what she has been doing online, honestly sir."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think you were on there yourself doing some window shopping and came across his profile.
    good call

ReputationRep:
    i would definitely use the trapping idea just to see what bull**** he will come up with

ReputationRep:
    i love it when they start making up excuses. "i only came here to see kelly because i was going to wait till her parents returned, then tell them what she has been doing online, honestly sir."
    LOL. I remember, one actually tried to say he had no idea how he got there, that he had just blacked out and appeared there...then when they said they had it on camera he was like ohhhhh ****.

ReputationRep:
    Dont think he will change just because you 'talk about it' etc, your delusional if you think that. Also, this tip off that you had, where did it come from ?? The chances are very slim that you have any friends or know anyone who is on a dating site that will actually admit it. I think you were on there yourself doing some window shopping and came across his profile. When you say 'Backstage Pass' the only site i can think of is Flirtomatic and the pictures are not naked. Your better off without each other.
    No, if you read my previous thread it will explain everything you assumed.

Basically i caught him out on facebook, and the conversation was with a girl he met on flirtomatic. i joined to see if i could try and find him myself but in no way did i "window shop" that site is full of perverts and losers.

the tipoff was from emailing the girl i caught him talking to and she told me everything, including the username he used on there.

and even if the "backstage pass" photos aren't naked, i'm sure there is some kind of suggestive photo, or else why would it be backstage?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouExperienced?)
    LOL. I remember, one actually tried to say he had no idea how he got there, that he had just blacked out and appeared there...then when they said they had it on camera he was like ohhhhh ****.
    hahahahahaha. Or the time when the guy got caught so he shot himself in the head.

orrr the time when this old guy had a clit stimulator for his finger and he emptied his pockets to the police and he tried to say it was used for turning pages lmao. was awesome.

paedos, you've got to love them.

ReputationRep:
    just dump him and dont regret ur decision.btw get a fake pic n busted him.easy right?

ReputationRep:
    is noone else a bit creeped out by the naked pictures thing? i wouldn't want a boyfriend who had done something like that...even if it was in the past :/ its just weird!

ReputationRep:
    Dump the fan dan. You know it's the right move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kisskoli)
    id probs do the same as u OP ... test him before u accuse him bcoz then otherwise he might think u dont trust him
    yeah because testing him really shows a level of trust :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarjunkie001)
    is noone else a bit creeped out by the naked pictures thing? i wouldn't want a boyfriend who had done something like that...even if it was in the past :/ its just weird!

theres nothing wrong with naked/half naked pics on the net IMO, as long as you arnt flirting with anyone

ReputationRep:

paedos, you've got to love them.
    aaaahhaha what a joker.

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahaha.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKUkwh8TmM0

(Original post by discreetsunshine)
    No, if you read my previous thread it will explain everything you assumed.

Basically i caught him out on facebook, and the conversation was with a girl he met on flirtomatic. i joined to see if i could try and find him myself but in no way did i "window shop" that site is full of perverts and losers.

the tipoff was from emailing the girl i caught him talking to and she told me everything, including the username he used on there.

and even if the "backstage pass" photos aren't naked, i'm sure there is some kind of suggestive photo, or else why would it be backstage?!
    So if he met her on this site and you say this site is full of perverts and losers, what does that make your boyfriend who joined up ?? Also, how did you catch him talking to her ?? There are no live chatrooms on there. Did he stupidly add her to facebook ?? How did you find out who the girl was ?? It doesnt add up to me what your saying.

ReputationRep:
    Remeber.

To successfully end a relationship, is to borrow some money from your other half, then dump hir.

ReputationRep:
    So if he met her on this site and you say this site is full of perverts and losers,
    I must join then!

what's its name? flirtomatic ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by discreetsunshine)

Make a fake account on the dating site, try to start something up with him and see what happens...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.