Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Orgasm feels better when i need to pee?!?! watch

Announcements

I don't mean to sound disgusting. I always enjoy an orgasm so much more when i need to pee? Even the thought of peeing although i never do helps the orgasm happen :eek3: Is this normal? & why is this?

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is completely normal.

Im so glad Ive seen this lol. Im still a virgin in a sense as Ive never had sexual intercourse, but ive done pretty much everything leading up to it. I always find that I enjoy masterbating on my own as I can do it when I need a wee! I wouldnt dare with my boyfriend because I would be scared of weeing and not being able to handle it, but I so get this aswell, and like sometimes when I just need a wee in general its like a mini orgasm like holding it in.. it sounds so weird and embaraasing but I dont know if you might be able to relate to that

ReputationRep:
    If you are a man then there two reasons, albeit interconnected: urine and sperm both travel along the urethra, which means you should be able to maintain an erection for a longer time because of the need of the former. If you are a women then I would guess it is because the urethra is between the clitoris and the vagina, and the increased pressure heightens sexual sensations; it does not sound disgusting in all honesty.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yes, having a full bladder puts internal pressure on various bits that feel nice when gently pushed. It also draws attention to your genitals in a way that you're been used to since starting potty training, and the release when you wee with a full bladder is a socially acceptable one.

Some people like having sex play with urine. Do you think you might be one of them?

ReputationRep:
    yeah I doubt it's a man

I can't get any sexual pleasure at all when I need to pee.

ReputationRep:
    mmmm partly same here

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, me too! I love it! Just relax and let go....

ReputationRep:
    Its cause the full bladder pushes up the clitoris a bit more and does the same to the g spot.

ReputationRep:
    Any of you ever peed inside a girl?

ReputationRep:
    If by girl, you mean toilet... then yes. If by girl you mean female gender of the opposite sex, then.. No. Well. that cleared that up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talamascan_Deity)
    If by girl, you mean toilet... then yes. If by girl you mean female gender of the opposite sex, then.. No. Well. that cleared that up.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talamascan_Deity)

You just made me lol for the first time today.

I do when I am peeing on someone, or if they are peeing on me.

Golden Showers ftw!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.