Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How would you feel if your seemingly normal life suddenly came crashing down.
    How would you like it if felt like it has all burned in flames.
    How would you like it if everyone you've ever loved turned on you.
    They HATE you. You have no-one. Everything you own is meaningless now. The objects you have, the things you do only provide temporary happiness. You will never be truly satisfied.
    You hate yourself, but don't know why.
    You hate all the people who have let you down but it makes no difference.
    There seems to be nothing you can do, no way out.
    You are trapped in this cage of rejection.
    Sadness keeps you in the cage.
    You can see the keys of joy outside the cage.
    You reach and stretch for them, but you will be stuck in this never ending pit of sorrow.
    And there is no way out.
    What Can You Do.

ReputationRep:
    i'd chill the hell out, quit tryna be poetic and put the energy into actually leaving the house and doing somethin useful. you sound like you're revelling in depression tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Siobherz)
    i'd chill the hell out, quit tryna be poetic and put the energy into actually leaving the house and doing somethin useful. you sound like you're revelling in depression tbh
    Chilling the hell out, you have tried to. You want to. But you can't. You're sick and tired of ignoring everything that is really going on in your life and trying to just 'leave the house'. You no longer can pretend to have any sort of 'energy'. There just simply is no point.
    In the end it doesn't even matter.
    You've lost it all.

ReputationRep:
    look, alotta the stuff on the list has happened to me - especially the family stuff. you HAVE to be able to not think about it all the time, and go out and pretend it's all good otherwise there's nothing left but moping, which only makes things worse. It's literally up to you, you want to make the choice to pretend theres nothing you can do, or do actually wna shut up and get on with it like everyone else (i'm not being mean, this is how i talked to myself when everything fell apart)

ReputationRep:
    How can I ignore the family when I'm surrounded by them? How can I ignore these other humans when I'm surrounded by them? I've trying shutting up and getting on with it. But how can I when there is this cage trapping me in my pain right in front of my face? I throttle with the bars to no avail. I've given up.
    I hyperventilate, looking for hope somehow. No one cares, I'm my own worst enemy. I'm sick of feeling. I have no emotion. There simply is no purpose. To anything.

ReputationRep:
    Your posts are terrible and you're not as creative or eloquent as you think you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Your posts are terrible and you're not as creative or eloquent as you think you are.
    Yeah well I managed to fool one person, so I'm pretty pleased with myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eaten4U)
    well aren't you the clever one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eaten4U)
    You didn't fool anyone.

Whether you were upset or just taking advantage of other people's trust and friendliness by pretending to be upset, what mattered was that you still wrote like a retard.

ReputationRep:
    very true lol it was pathetic. all i told u to do was shut up

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.