Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey everyone,

    First time poster with a problem, think this is as good a place as any to see if there is anything that can be done in my situation.....

    I attended RGU in Aberdeen for a year and dropped out, didnt like the course and had other issues also, I worked for a year and decided I wanted to return to University, so I went to Aberdeen Uni to do a different course, I had already started repaying my loan from the first year.... do I have to pay it now as I am back in full time education and really dont have the money to pay this anymore. I have been in contact with the Scottish Executive and have had no responses in nigh on 3 years but they are happy to take the money from me every month...

    If anyone has been in this situation or has knowledge of this could anyone give me any pointers?
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.