The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This thread is stupid, be nice, but never emotionally weak and let her control you just be strong... simple. This read is for insecure men thinking they have to follow some "system" to keep their girlfriends. To be honest it's a good way to lose her being idiotic by playing games because you are insecure. :rolleyes:
Reply 21
Couldn't have wrote it better myself.
As a woman, I find this too funny! I can't believe that you need to post these 'rules' on this thread to get all these guys slapping you on the back thinking you've saved their love lives and now they're going to become a ''Jedi lover''.

It's a load of rubbish to be frank. It has all the basic elements of a relationship - being intrested, asking questions. But the rest is utter lies and insecurities.

Yes girls love a bit of cocky-ness and arogance. Sure, it's showing self confidence and confidence is a great quality in anyone. However, all the things you are telling guys to do will actually loose them a girl. I think it would work for a short fling of a realtionship. But for a committed and lasting realtionship, one thats happy too, you cannot define by rules. Realtionships are personal and very individual.

Also, girls love a ''nice guy''. I mean not a push over (someone who has there opinions ans views on things, not a blank canvas) but a truly wonderful guy. A guy who will be there for you, buy you gifts, someone who will just text you for no reason to say that they ''miss you''. Yes we girls love the ''nice guy'' things. Who wants to be with a guy whos too busy playing games to really be there for you....?

Ps 'jedi lover' - Star wars fanatic, says it all doesnt it?

Ps Pussywolf - aaahhhh hahahahaha, really? I mean, really? :biggrin:

Look at these tips i found;

1. Touch her waist.
2. Actually talk to her.
3. Share secrets with her.
4. Give her 1 of your sweatshirts
5. Kiss her slowly.
6. Hug her.
7. Hold her.
8. Laugh with her.
9. Invite her everywhere.
10. Hangout with her and your friends together.
11. Smile with her.
12. Take pictures with her.
13. Pull her onto your lap.
14. When she says she loves you more, deny it. Fight back.
15. When her friends say i love her more than you, deny it. fight back and hug her tight so she can't get to her friends. it makes her feel loved.
16. Always hug her and say hi whenever you see her.
17. Kiss her unexpectedly.
18. Hug her from behind around the waist.
19. Tell her she's beautiful.
20. Tell her the way you feel about her.
21. Open doors for her, walk her to her car (if any)- it makes her feel protected, plus it never hurts to act like a gentleman.
22. Tell her she's your everything - ONLY if you mean it.
23. If it seems like there is something wrong, ask her- if she denies something being wrong, it means she doesnt want to talk about it - so just hug her.
24. Make her feel loved.
25. Kiss her in front of other girls you know
26. DON'T lie to her
27. DON'T cheat on her!
28. Take her ANYWHERE she wants
29. Text messege or call her in the morning and tell her have a good day at work {or school}, and how much you MISS her.
30. Be there for her when ever she needs you, & even when she doesn't need you, just be there so she'll know that she can always count on you.
31. Hold her close when she's cold so she can hold you too.
32. When you are ALONE hold her close and kiss her.
33. Kiss her on the cheek: (it will give her the hint that you want to kiss her).
34. While in the movies, put your arm around her and then she will automatically put her head on your shoulder, then lean in and tilt her chin up and kiss her lightly.
35. Dont ever tell her to leave even jokingly or act like you're mad. If shes upset, comfort her.
36. When people diss her, stand up for her.
37. Look deep into her eyes and tell her you love her.
38. Lay down under the stars and put her head on your chest so you can cuddle.
39. When walking next to each other grab her hand.
40. When you hug her hold her in your arms as long as possible
41. Call or text her every night to wish her sweet dreams
42. Comfort her when she cries and wipe away her tears.
43. Take her for long walks at night.
44. Always remind her how much you love her.
45. Sit on top of her and tell her how much you love her and then bend down to her face and kiss her while sitting on her.
46. Rub her back it feels good
47. Give her your coat if she's cold,thats always cute
48. Write letters on her back with your finger it feels good ;D
49. Let her sit on your lap
50. Dont poke her hard...but if you want to mess around just do it lightly.
51. Hold her hand in public
52. Even if she looks bad one day tell her she's Beautiful
53. Keep conversations flowing...talk about anything usually they just go along with it.
54. If their hair is in their face move it out of her face and then kiss her passionatley and gently.
55. Surprisingly sneek up on her and hug her from behind.
56. Kiss her in the rain.
57. Pick her up like in The Notebook and kiss her.
58. Slow dance with no music
59. Don't ignore her or be nervous around her--everything is going to be okay.
60. Love her, kiss her, hold her, and you'll be good to go. ;D
Stupid load of Facebook group rubbish.
Reply 24
skinnyblackjeans
I can't believe that you need to post these 'rules' on this thread to get all these guys slapping you on the back thinking you've saved their love lives and now they're going to become a ''Jedi lover''.

Its not about ego, Im fairly new to this forum, I registered when I need help with my UCAS application, but I noticed a lot of dudes on here struggle & worry about women, men are not supposed to worry or struggle about relationships, women are supposed to do that, like Jay-z said ''I got 99 problems but a b1tch aint one''

Im not here to get a rep of fame, once my student loans are through & Im in Uni, I wont be on these forums any more, these forums guide me on my career/education & getting a job
Reply 25
Ferrari
Men cant really be themselves because the society nowadays is run by feminism, a lil boy is taught all women are angels, his mother & what he sees on tv teach him to treat women as queens, which brainwashes him to be a nice guy

then once he gets in to the dating scene as a nice guy because he was raised this way, he wont get laid, unless his spending money on the girl,being a nice guy will kill you in the dating scene

Like in my case, my last girlfriend, before I came in to the picture, she had different guys wanting to buy her laptops, IPhones & they wanted to take her out to expensive restraunts, stalking her on her facebook page, leaving weird nice guy messages on her wall.She rejected all those guys & remained single, Then little old me with no job, no car, still gets pocket money from mummy came & scooped her up with no trouble :yep: Dont get me wrong, Im not a bad dude, Im far from a nice guy too, I follow the rules above, I treat women the same I treat my male friends

check the gif in my sig, another nice guy :lol:

Being nice is not the same as spending lots of money, you know this, right?
Reply 26
Sik post mate.
Reply 27
Man that was excellent! :biggrin: Ignore the haters.

+Rep tomorrow.
Reply 28
skinnyblackjeans

Look at these tips i found;

gayest tips ever!
Reply 29
Decent read. Definitely agree with XVI...See so many of my mates do this...Pretty much point of no return.
Reply 30
assmaster
Being nice is not the same as spending lots of money, you know this, right?

Nice guys are known for using money to lure women.

PS: That aint my article, I copied it & pasted because I wanted to share it with the guys, its not about ego or getting big ups,
Most of this is accurate.:yes:

Latest

Trending

Trending