Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Present and Future TSR Millionaires Club watch

ReputationRep:
    no need to brag

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to brag, but in old ZWD I had far past the 1,000,000 mark...:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I don't even have a million pounds in Monopoly money. :emo:

(Original post by Trouser Snake)
    How will you make your millions?
    In Zimbabwe.

ReputationRep:
    OP, I could buy and sell you with the change in my pocket.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    What about present and future TSR billionaires?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone on this thread is stark raving mad.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Lol there will be many people on here whos families are millionaires, I know a few but not on here.

Personally, I'm very poor - I have about £60 ATM =]

In the future, I want enough money to be comfortable (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trouser Snake)
    A club for those who already are millionaires, those that are on their way and the hopes of the ambitious few.

How will you make your millions?

----

Five years ago I never thought I'd be in the position that I am now, thanks to a lot of luck ( a small lottery win helped too) I am confident that I will reach and past the million mark in about the same number of years.

Currently I co-own a successful communications and campaigns company which i've had for 4 years and work as a freelance creative consultant.

I'm also currently working on a dot com business selling non prescription pharmaceuticals with a twist, something that I've successfully done on a well known auction site for a number of years.
    So rich yet you did not pay for a subscription upon this site? :rolleyes: :shifty: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My family has about £900,000 worth of land in India, some of which will pay for my education. :woo: Can I join, even though I'm pretty average here in the uk! :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a millionaire - I OWN that monopoly board. Ohhh yea, you better keep your penis-enlarging drugs off my Mayfair OP.

ReputationRep:
    LOL @ weaker than Sainsbury's basics lager attempts at name dropping. How embarassing!

Im a billionaire!!!

in zimbabwe :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    You know what I actually have 50 trillion dollars on my desk right now.
    :ninja:
    Yes, it's a single note from Zimbabwe.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, at least we're penning the ***** up in a club now, to talk about their ski-domes in the desert, turbo-charged golf-buggies and other such drivel with similar such *****. Good move, TSR.

EDIT: Also, can we have the next person who mentions Zimbabwe skinned and boiled? Sorry, folks. :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    :itsme: i regularly wine and dine with aristocrats from all over the world.

ReputationRep:
    Soon enough

The first million is always the hardest

ReputationRep:
    I doubt there's many teenage millionaires that use TSR. And if there are they should gtfo. Unless they're talking out of their backisdes which we could all do on a forum.

ReputationRep:
    Join the LSE subform :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    I doubt there's many teenage millionaires that use TSR. And if there are they should gtfo. Unless they're talking out of their backisdes which we could all do on a forum.
    some people are fortunate to receive a huge sum of inheritance money. why should we gtfo? :holmes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.