Turn on thread page Beta

Present and Future TSR Millionaires Club watch

ReputationRep:
    no need to brag

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to brag, but in old ZWD I had far past the 1,000,000 mark...:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I don't even have a million pounds in Monopoly money. :emo:

(Original post by Trouser Snake)
    How will you make your millions?
    In Zimbabwe.

ReputationRep:
    OP, I could buy and sell you with the change in my pocket.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    What about present and future TSR billionaires?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone on this thread is stark raving mad.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Lol there will be many people on here whos families are millionaires, I know a few but not on here.

Personally, I'm very poor - I have about £60 ATM =]

In the future, I want enough money to be comfortable (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trouser Snake)
    A club for those who already are millionaires, those that are on their way and the hopes of the ambitious few.

How will you make your millions?

----

Five years ago I never thought I'd be in the position that I am now, thanks to a lot of luck ( a small lottery win helped too) I am confident that I will reach and past the million mark in about the same number of years.

Currently I co-own a successful communications and campaigns company which i've had for 4 years and work as a freelance creative consultant.

I'm also currently working on a dot com business selling non prescription pharmaceuticals with a twist, something that I've successfully done on a well known auction site for a number of years.
    So rich yet you did not pay for a subscription upon this site? :rolleyes: :shifty: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My family has about £900,000 worth of land in India, some of which will pay for my education. :woo: Can I join, even though I'm pretty average here in the uk! :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a millionaire - I OWN that monopoly board. Ohhh yea, you better keep your penis-enlarging drugs off my Mayfair OP.

ReputationRep:
    LOL @ weaker than Sainsbury's basics lager attempts at name dropping. How embarassing!

Im a billionaire!!!

in zimbabwe :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    You know what I actually have 50 trillion dollars on my desk right now.
    :ninja:
    Yes, it's a single note from Zimbabwe.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, at least we're penning the ***** up in a club now, to talk about their ski-domes in the desert, turbo-charged golf-buggies and other such drivel with similar such *****. Good move, TSR.

EDIT: Also, can we have the next person who mentions Zimbabwe skinned and boiled? Sorry, folks. :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    :itsme: i regularly wine and dine with aristocrats from all over the world.

ReputationRep:
    Soon enough

The first million is always the hardest

ReputationRep:
    I doubt there's many teenage millionaires that use TSR. And if there are they should gtfo. Unless they're talking out of their backisdes which we could all do on a forum.

ReputationRep:
    Join the LSE subform :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    I doubt there's many teenage millionaires that use TSR. And if there are they should gtfo. Unless they're talking out of their backisdes which we could all do on a forum.
    some people are fortunate to receive a huge sum of inheritance money. why should we gtfo? :holmes:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.