Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Present and Future TSR Millionaires Club watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    No you are wrong.

It doesn't matter how rich you are money won't stave off certain things.
    well then you may as well go commit suicide

if you argue against that, then obviously there must mean that something can starve off those certain things. Well if that's the case, the moneys there when that certain thing is starved off and you can go enjoy your life

ReputationRep:
    i'm gonna get myself a sugar daddy, no long ting
    but he'll expect me to sleep with him won't he damnit

ReputationRep:
    why does it matter if you are a millionare....afterall, if you have a comfortable life, with a happy family, no stress or troubles, then you have achieved perfction....money after a certain point is pointless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)

if you argue against that, then obviously there must mean that something can starve off those certain things. Well if that's the case, the moneys there when that certain thing is starved off and you can go enjoy your life
    What's to say that money will indeed stave off those things?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a monopoly millionaire- does that count?

ReputationRep:
    Luxury :love:

ReputationRep:
    This thread. Most pointless ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adambro)
    This thread. Most pointless ever.
    A bit like your life.

ReputationRep:
    I possess $3,000,000,000,000 zimbawbwean dollas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    What's to say that money will indeed stave off those things?
    i'm not..... what i'm saying is once those things have been staved off then why not have the money to enjoy yourself? if these things can't be staved off then why not just commit suicide

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous0155)
    I possess $3,000,000,000,000 zimbawbwean dollas
    i wish I had 20p then i could have that much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    :yawn: i'll always remember your name for the wrong reasons.
    It's quite clear to me that you can't deal with people you percieve to be more intelligent, hence the obsession with Profesh in your sig. I don't know who you are or what you are, whether you're someone's dupe, or what, but stop getting in my way on threads and quoting me with your idiotic responses.

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)

The gist of my point was money doesn't change anything, when the day is done and the battle is lost and won, huzzah.

ReputationRep:
    I plan to play the stock exchange just like Jordan Belfort aka The Wolf of Wall Street! Moi shall be rich one day!

ReputationRep:
    I recieved a cash sum of around £1,337,000 from my grandparents on my 13th birthday. With an average return rate of 49.432247% on my investments over the past 4 years, my total wealth is now £6,666,666 approx.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    The gist of my point was money doesn't change anything, when the day is done and the battle is lost and won, huzzah.
    it's shallow and naive to think that money changes nothing. money changes somethings but not everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    it's shallow and naive to think that money changes nothing. money changes somethings but not everything.
    So we have a happy medium.

You're saying basically what I think.

But would you rather be happy and poor, or sad and rich?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rubgish)
    I recieved a cash sum of around £1,337,000 from my grandparents on my 13th birthday. With an average return rate of 49.432247% on my investments over the past 4 years, my total wealth is now £6,666,666 approx.
    I see what you did there.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, who cares about a million. Probably spent so much tine and effort working on getting it that you missed out on all the great things in life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miml)
    Meh, who cares about a million. Probably spent so much tine and effort working on getting it that you missed out on all the great things in life.
    I co-own my company and not involved in running it so I barely know it exists until the money is paid into my account. I do freelance consulting but that's around 16hrs per week, the rest is free time. Actually too much free time which is why I'm working on other projects.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.