Turn on thread page Beta

Present and Future TSR Millionaires Club watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    why does it matter if you are a millionare....afterall, if you have a comfortable life, with a happy family, no stress or troubles, then you have achieved perfction....money after a certain point is pointless
    I have to agree. Money is nice but there are manythings that become increasingly more valuable as you get more and more money.

ReputationRep:
    I am to come in to £113,000,000 this Friday, so I'll join

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sing-For-Absolution)
    I am to come in to £113,000,000 this Friday, so I'll join
    Got a bit carried away and bought 25 lines today, will most likely get carried away during the rest of the week and end up with about a hundred...and watch as non come up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapitalismRocks)
    Well my family are technically 'millionaires' and I will be following my fathers footsteps as a Banker, pretty sure I'll make it into the millions.
    You're actually so annoying it's unreal. People like you make me sick. All you have to show for your life is a few letters on a piece of paper and an overly-egotistical personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skarbo)
    I have a million theoretical dollars.
    wow, your youtube channel must be popular

ReputationRep:
    Im a internet marketer, and I just had my first £20,000 month

ReputationRep:
    I almost won a million last saturday :mad:

ReputationRep:
    umm i'll probably never be in this club especially if my money is measured in pounds

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.