Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    throws rocks at dr pepper lover* it tastes like medicine *gags*
    Ironic that "coca cola" was created because it is a medicine...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Ironic that "coca cola" was created because it is a medicine...
    it was created to relax people so they put very small amounts of cocaine in it.... until they decided to take it out.

ReputationRep:
    it was created to relax people so they put very small amounts of cocaine in it.... until they decided to take it out.
    really? Is that a joke? I thought it was for helping digestion...

ReputationRep:
    throws rocks at dr pepper lover* it tastes like medicine *gags*
    Dr.Pepper, taste like medicine, no way. Its the meaning of all life in the universe as we know it, hey wait thats baseball. I have to admit when I first had it, I didnt like it, but I knew I was ment to ove it and now I do. It rocks, best soda in the world, people who drink Coke are just slaves of the masses.............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 101mphfastball)
    Dr.Pepper, taste like medicine, no way. Its the meaning of all life in the universe as we know it, hey wait thats baseball. I have to admit when I first had it, I didnt like it, but I knew I was ment to ove it and now I do. It rocks, best soda in the world, people who drink Coke are just slaves of the masses.............
    at least coke commercails dont feature people walking dogs....lamo. and swimming is the meaning of the universe, swimmers have an adept sense of time.

ReputationRep:
    no they decided to take the coke out in like the 30s or something, i cant remember.

ReputationRep:
    no they decided to take the coke out in like the 30s or something, i cant remember.
    If you watch the movie DARYL you'll know baseball is the meaning of all life in the universe as we know it. The guy from Spinal Tap said so, so it gotta be true......................

ReputationRep:
    If you watch the movie DARYL you'll know baseball is the meaning of all life in the universe as we know it. The guy from Spinal Tap said so, so it gotta be true......................
    it is NOT the meaning of the universe....swimming is, it is, after all, the 1st sport to sell out at the olympics

ReputationRep:
    it is NOT the meaning of the universe....swimming is, it is, after all, the 1st sport to sell out at the olympics
    where was that, Australia?

ReputationRep:
    Which Olympics??? Did you know the UK won the first Baseball World Cup, how weird is that, it was back in 1948 though.

Uh UHH!!! Baseball is the meaning of all life in the universe, like I said the guy from Spinal Tap said so, so its gotta be true. Afterall they had amps that go up to 11, what more eveidence do you need...............

ReputationRep:
    Afterall they had amps that go up to 11, what more eveidence do you need...............
    But did they work though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    But did they work though?

Sure, they did, you never see the Movie........?

ReputationRep:
    Sure, they did, you never see the Movie........?
    No, sorry, can't say I have...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    No, sorry, can't say I have...
    Ok well I admit its kinda old, a friend of mine made me watch the video. Its kinda mental, but its kinda funny in a mental kinda way........

ReputationRep:
    Its kinda mental, but its kinda funny in a mental kinda way........
    I will take your word for it then

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.