This discussion is closed.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
throws rocks at dr pepper lover* it tastes like medicine *gags*
Ironic that "coca cola" was created because it is a medicine...
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Ironic that "coca cola" was created because it is a medicine...
it was created to relax people so they put very small amounts of cocaine in it.... until they decided to take it out.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it was created to relax people so they put very small amounts of cocaine in it.... until they decided to take it out.
really? Is that a joke? I thought it was for helping digestion...
101mphfastball
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
throws rocks at dr pepper lover* it tastes like medicine *gags*
Dr.Pepper, taste like medicine, no way. Its the meaning of all life in the universe as we know it, hey wait thats baseball. I have to admit when I first had it, I didnt like it, but I knew I was ment to ove it and now I do. It rocks, best soda in the world, people who drink Coke are just slaves of the masses.............
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 101mphfastball)
Dr.Pepper, taste like medicine, no way. Its the meaning of all life in the universe as we know it, hey wait thats baseball. I have to admit when I first had it, I didnt like it, but I knew I was ment to ove it and now I do. It rocks, best soda in the world, people who drink Coke are just slaves of the masses.............
at least coke commercails dont feature people walking dogs....lamo. and swimming is the meaning of the universe, swimmers have an adept sense of time.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no they decided to take the coke out in like the 30s or something, i cant remember.
101mphfastball
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no they decided to take the coke out in like the 30s or something, i cant remember.
If you watch the movie DARYL you'll know baseball is the meaning of all life in the universe as we know it. The guy from Spinal Tap said so, so it gotta be true......................
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If you watch the movie DARYL you'll know baseball is the meaning of all life in the universe as we know it. The guy from Spinal Tap said so, so it gotta be true......................
it is NOT the meaning of the universe....swimming is, it is, after all, the 1st sport to sell out at the olympics
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it is NOT the meaning of the universe....swimming is, it is, after all, the 1st sport to sell out at the olympics
where was that, Australia?
101mphfastball
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Which Olympics??? Did you know the UK won the first Baseball World Cup, how weird is that, it was back in 1948 though.

Uh UHH!!! Baseball is the meaning of all life in the universe, like I said the guy from Spinal Tap said so, so its gotta be true. Afterall they had amps that go up to 11, what more eveidence do you need...............
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Afterall they had amps that go up to 11, what more eveidence do you need...............
But did they work though?
101mphfastball
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
But did they work though?

Sure, they did, you never see the Movie........?
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sure, they did, you never see the Movie........?
No, sorry, can't say I have...
101mphfastball
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
No, sorry, can't say I have...
Ok well I admit its kinda old, a friend of mine made me watch the video. Its kinda mental, but its kinda funny in a mental kinda way........
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Its kinda mental, but its kinda funny in a mental kinda way........
I will take your word for it then
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (155)
24.72%
Better than expected (131)
20.89%
Worse than expected (341)
54.39%

Watched Threads