Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm starting my RI today and sort of have an idea on my question. Is How would a costume designer use world-theatre elements in designing the costumes for The Lion's King? be too general? Thank you for your input greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I'm just doing my second draft and with what I know about the RI I would probably say that it is a bit too general, try and narrow it down to one, maybe two specific practitioners/costume designers as then you have a more direct approach anyway

ReputationRep:
    I hate the RI with so much passion. My draft was a 5. Dont ever do Peking Opera and face paint. Its useless! Haha
    I think you should make your question a little more specific though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savag)
    I hate the RI with so much passion. My draft was a 5. Dont ever do Peking Opera and face paint. Its useless! Haha
    I think you should make your question a little more specific though.
    Why not?

Just wondering because I'm most likely to be doing mine on Beijing Opera too (but on costumes).

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning to do my RI based on Commedia Dell'Arte!
    & i want to focus mainly on the masks but i am just finding it very hard to start as i don't know how to compose a question

any help-ideas or examples ??

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.