Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

My first set of ACCA exams are coming up in the summer and I am debating whether to sit F1, 2 & 3 or just the first 2.

Has anyone sat 3 before recently (so all 3 were multi-choice when you sat)?

I have to make the decesion so I can book the courses, so it is effectively a stab in the dark, I managed to get some old textbooks for all 3 modules and a lot of it was covered in A-Level, so it looks like a case of relearning a lot, but I know the syllabus it totally different and those books were geared towards essay style questions and not multiple choice.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I do not want to risk flunking the first 2 by sitting 3.

Regards,
    Wevans2303.

ReputationRep:
    Give F1 And F2 First Cuz They R Easy Den Give F1 Cuz Its Management And Its Course Is More And Longer Than F2 Anf F3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hilary stewart)
    Give F1 And F2 First Cuz They R Easy Den Give F1 Cuz Its Management And Its Course Is More And Longer Than F2 Anf F3
    Please tell me they don't let retards like you into accountancy :rolleyes:

I've just sat 3 of the skills papers together so I reckon F1-F3 would be fairly easy myself but then it depends on how you think you can cope, how much time you're able to put into it etc.

ReputationRep:
    it was just a thnking to do easier things and short things first

ReputationRep:
    you can prob do it on the first level but after thast it gets harder and final level being crazy

if your studying full time possible if not you gotta lose your life for a short period

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.