ReputationRep:
    right wel.
    it all started wen i was young and i was really big
    and didn't like my weight size, so i went on a six week
    diet well it wasn't a propaa diet i just didn't
    eat chocolate but i have recently lived with my dad, and i ask
    him to buy healthier food so i can lose weight but he wont
    so then i try not to eat junk food and then wen i do my excersie
    dvd i did it for an hour and a half and was proud of myself then the next day i got home from school and scraned on so much food evaaa.
    i justt hate lookin in the mirror at my body its horrible.
    and the only problem is my boyfriend says im fine and perfect but i see different and i have been called fat plenty of times and obv it destroys you coz it puts you down!
    i justt want help wid it .

please help!

ReputationRep:
    Your writing is as bad as your weight lol!
    Only joking :P Just eat less n exercise more. Theres no easy answer. Show some self control!!

ReputationRep:
    In the past dieting hasn't really helped me much, but recently i have tried this new idea where you drink half a pint of water before each meal. So far this seems to be working for me, and i have also tried eating less food and more often this way it keeps you full through out the entire day. Keep up with the excersize because it's healthy too. Hope that this has helped you a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Tess*)
    In the past dieting hasn't really helped me much, but recently i have tried this new idea where you drink half a pint of water before each meal. So far this seems to be working for me, and i have also tried eating less food and more often this way it keeps you full through out the entire day. Keep up with the excersize because it's healthy too. Hope that this has helped you a bit
    Aww really, Im trying to lose weight aswell but I just love my food too much lol. You say its working for you, like how much weight have you lost and how long have you been doing it for? Also, how many bottles of water is a pint? xx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.