Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, i need some objective tsr advice. *pics* watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    This is what you said:

:confused:

Yes I said it makes little sense as for cutting (meaning, as for losing bodyfat).

If you have a huge muscles than you have to support it with weights to not lose them, but it's not that weight training is the best way to burn fat like people on this thread implied.
    Also it was directly towards the OP that, looking at his pics, needs serious running IMHO.

But yes, the whole planet earth is stupid in going on the treadmills, even professional bodybuilders that use cardio to lose bodyfat don't know any better... the holders of the truth are some kids on TSR that can only say "you're stupid". :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frieza)
    Yes I said it makes little sense as for cutting (meaning, as for losing bodyfat).

If you have a huge muscles than you have to support it with weights to not lose them, but it's not that weight training is the best way to burn fat like people on this thread implied.
    Also it was directly towards the OP that, looking at his pics, needs serious running IMHO.

But yes, the whole planet earth is stupid in going on the treadmills, even professional bodybuilders that use cardio to lose bodyfat don't know any better... the holders of the truth are some kids on TSR that can only say "you're stupid". :rolleyes:
    Is English your first language?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    Is English your first language?
    lol hilarious... anyways do u have a flikr? i want to look at your photos

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I won.

Oh, who cares. I just came back to this topic to find the link I posted yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I HEART KFC!!!)
    lol hilarious... anyways do u have a flikr? i want to look at your photos
    Why? I used to have a flickr account because I'm a photographer... but how would you know that? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frieza)

OK finally I understand what you're trying to say, but you've worded yourself so badly that it makes me wonder, as SMed does, whether English is your first language.

But whether or not cardio (by itself) is better than heavy weight training (by itself) for cutting, it is essential that you do the latter, and only RECOMMENDED that you do the former as well.

Thus for weight loss, the first best option is weight training plus cardio. The second best option is weight training only. Under no circumstances should anyone do cardio ONLY.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    Why? I used to have a flickr account because I'm a photographer... but how would you know that? :confused:
    about a year ago i pmed u asking about which cameras are good for beginners and u told me a 350D with a tamron is good :P

i noticed u were really active on the photography forum... so i want to see ur photos

ReputationRep:
    You definitely do not need to bulk

ReputationRep:
    LOL at some of this thread. Doing weights is proven to up your metabolism for about 48 hours after the session, burning fat, it also helps retain muscle. Every 1lb of muscle you gain your body needs an extra 35 cals on average, meaning you loose more weight if you're on a cut. Don't do 40 mins of LISS, do about 15-20 mins of HIIT 3 times a week, which will burn fat like no tomorrow and also retain muscle. Have protein before/after HIIT like you would weighttraining to help retain muscle too.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.