Turn on thread page Beta

anon coz she uses this website.

i was with a few friends, including the girl in question. having drinks and enjoying a relaxed evening at the union. i got to talk to her, and she started saying things like how hard it was to forget her ex (broke up about 1 year ago) and it was such a strong relationship that she doesnt feel like dating people unless she has strong feelings. she told me she didnt have sex since the break-up, and feels quite alone.

so i put this with the occasional comments from her that im a very kind gentleman, and was somewhat mystified that im not with a girl atm, and told me im hot and i would get with hot girls any day (sorry but im quoting )

she is kind and good-looking, and i want to know if she has interests in me. coz i would make moves on her, but then she seems to insist quite strongly that she has set her standards high after the break-up, hence the 1-year exile, which is unbelievable for a girl like her.

girls what would be in your minds when you are in this situation?

cheers

???????

ReputationRep:
    Just shag her, if your really that desperate.

ReputationRep:
    she likes you, wants to do something about it, but she's scared

thats as much as i can make out of that.

thanks, normally i would just go for it, coz i think there are enough signals, but with this girl im a good friend as well so wanna be careful..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.