The Student Room Group

what is love???

ok with V day coming up ( really don't care about it tbh) thought id start this thread and ask everyone what it is??? are their different types of love or just one love???

its just that i seriously cant let go of this guy whom i fallen deeply for i mean like somewhere in between all the jokes, all the long talks, the stupid things we used to do and the little arguments we had i seriously fell in love with him.............i just cant let go of him at all his trying to move on really and so am I but we still come running back to each other, i always say sorry even though i was not in the wrong and he'd say sorry even though he was not in the wrong his best m8 goes to me that his always lost in his thought......is love mutual??? is that even love^^^^ god i miss him so much i never told him ever he told me like twice!!
"Oh baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.."

TUNE.
Reply 2
somethingbeautiful

:biggrin: I was too slow.
what is love without lust?
Reply 4
somethingbeautiful

TUNE.

damn

beat me to it too =(
love goes belong mere emotions..it is being selfless...love is putting someone first...so if u have a gf, bf...show them u love them by putting them first....thats LOVE.....
Reply 6
LOVE is ****
dictator
ok with V day coming up ( really don't care about it tbh) thought id start this thread and ask everyone what it is??? are their different types of love or just one love???

its just that i seriously cant let go of this guy whom i fallen deeply for i mean like somewhere in between all the jokes, all the long talks, the stupid things we used to do and the little arguments we had i seriously fell in love with him.............i just cant let go of him at all his trying to move on really and so am I but we still come running back to each other, i always say sorry even though i was not in the wrong and he'd say sorry even though he was not in the wrong his best m8 goes to me that his always lost in his thought......is love mutual??? is that even love^^^^ god i miss him so much i never told him ever he told me like twice!!

I'd say there were several types of love, eg. Motherly love, wifely love, daughterly love.

If you "love" your mother the same way you "love" your girlfriend, i think there's a problem. :smile:
Reply 8
somethingbeautiful

TUNE.

VID.
kexy

PMSL! That's hilarious :biggrin: .

Latest