Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

For my History A2 Inquiry I am doing the question:

"What were the Short Term Effects of the Poor Law Amendment Act 1834 in regards to those receiving relief?"

For this I am identifying the Short Term Effects of The Poor Law Amendment Act and what how these consequences effected the poor.

Currently I have identified the following four components to base my Inquiry on. They are:

Decrease in Poverty Rate:

Decrease in Quality of Life for Poor:

Increased Support for Reform:

Decrease in Government Expenditure on Poor Law due to administrative reforms:

based on what I have shown, can anyone tell me where I am perhaps going wrong, or recommend any websites or books for me to read?

Any other help would also be much appreciated. Ill rep the most helpful and all that

How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.