Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.vbs.tv/watch/americana/the-firing-line

You couldn't make this thing up! A ten year old kid who likes shooting an Uzi because it's fun!

ReputationRep:
    unbelievable

ReputationRep:
    unbelievable

ReputationRep:
    The second guy lool and the kid is properly annoying, shoot uzi once.

That desert eagle looks so nice.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm not saying I wouldn't like to try it but it's just the whole culture of owning about 10 guns. I wouldn't mind shooting one in a controlled environment with proper safety precautions myself, but I probably wouldn't want a gun in my own home, and as for allowing little kids to shoot sub-machine guns!!!

ReputationRep:
    yeah, it is unbelievable.

ReputationRep:
    I want to live in America/Canada just so I could purchase a gun. I want a few.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    :ditto:

******* British gun laws :stomp:

ReputationRep:
    Incroyable!

ReputationRep:
    This worries me too... I have three brothers who live in (and were brought up in) the states, and we disagree on guns. They happily let their nine year old kids play with an unloaded gun, becuase it's not loaded, so 'not dangerous'. Well, what if the kids get their hands on it when it is loaded???

ReputationRep:
    Firing pieces of metal woot!

Lol at the atheist comment at the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    http://www.vbs.tv/watch/americana/the-firing-line

You couldn't make this thing up! A ten year old kid who likes shooting an Uzi because it's fun!
    i don't think anyone who hasn't yet grasped control of their native language

BECAUSE THEY'RE TEN YEARS OLD

should be allowed within 400 miles of a gun

wow...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    not suprised you want a gun, you like skeng kid! lol i havent heard about him in yearrrs

ReputationRep:
    This is why I'll never live in America; their attitude towards guns and casually killing people is appalling, very worrying indeed.

ReputationRep:
    erm id rather teach my ten year old kid how to fire properly in safe conditions than ban them from firing guns.

ReputationRep:
    If you were to search the length and breadth of britain, you'd find young kids that use guns. Though taking a gun to the bank can't be a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    erm id rather teach my ten year old kid how to fire properly in safe conditions than ban them from firing guns.
    WHS

ReputationRep:
    OMDAIZZZ!!!! KIDZ WID GUNZZZ!!! :nooo: :zomg: :nooo:

OP, if you were to leave the UK you would discover that not every country has gun laws as anal and opressive as our own. In fact, you wouldn't even need to cross the border, just head for the countryside.

What exactly is wrong with children learning how to fire guns?

The kid sounds really weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    OMDAIZZZ!!!! KIDZ WID GUNZZZ!!! :nooo: :zomg: :nooo:

OP, if you were to leave the UK you would discover that not every country has gun laws as anal and opressive as our own. In fact, you wouldn't even need to cross the border, just head for the countryside.

What exactly is wrong with children learning how to fire guns?
    Well since I live in about as rural an area as you can get in England, I would have some idea of that. And actually, no, kids don't exactly go around with Uzis... The occasional farmer's son might be allowed to use a shotgun when they're 16 or something, but it's far from widespread.

What's wrong with it? Look at the US gun crime figures and specifically the figures for young people and you'll see exactly what's wrong with it.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.