Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Final major project photography. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have my final major project in photography coming up in 3 weeks, but still have no idea what I want to do so thought I would ask you guys if you have any ideas.
    What do you think I could do that will be different interesting and most of all capture people and like what they see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_icefox_x)
    I have my final major project in photography coming up in 3 weeks, but still have no idea what I want to do so thought I would ask you guys if you have any ideas.
    What do you think I could do that will be different interesting and most of all capture people and like what they see.
    But different people like different,you'll never guess.What you are able to photo?Do you have something interesting nearby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul PTS)
    But different people like different,you'll never guess.What you are able to photo?Do you have something interesting nearby?
    I live in the country so have alot off open space, trees animals, woodland and that. But when I said to my tutor about where I lived she said it is to boring and original and then thought this other girls work of a life cycle of a piece of bread was amazing. Which made me feel like my work is totally crap now I dont know what to do :eek3: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_icefox_x)
    I live in the country so have alot off open space, trees animals, woodland and that. But when I said to my tutor about where I lived she said it is to boring and original and then thought this other girls work of a life cycle of a piece of bread was amazing. Which made me feel like my work is totally crap now I dont know what to do :eek3: :confused:
    I know what you need.
    Go to nearby cemetry and look for small animals who eat the food which people share with the dead.Such a phylosophy project.About human sorrow and funny small wild animals which live and don't even think about death.All what they care about is some food.So they are much more happy than human beings.Also make some ceremonial photoes of burry process,if it will be in the county you live.But ask the family of the dead to let you do it.So you'll make conclusion in several photoes: even if human kind will die,the life on the Earth will continue anyway.The last photo sun goes down at old cemetry and it's last beams make the monuments bright.If the opportunity will occur make such a photoes. For example somebody,better little girl came alone to visit far relatives graves and met a squerral and gave it some nuts.And the feelings of the girl started to improve.This photoes will say about the immortality of live,no need to fear death,the human warm feelings to all: to nature,to the late people who lived before them,traditions.Such Celtic motives - together with family and native nature.The Union which lives forever,and defeats the death sorrow from one generation to another.

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember where exactly,but Nizshe wrote about the death.May be at book So said Zaratustra.His first words make me disgusted and scared,as if I saw grave worms eating human meat.I already thought to through the book.After that Nizshe continued, something about butterflies and children laugh and so on.His words not only make me forgave him previous written horrors,but made me smile.It would be nice if at photoes you could show the same emotional sharp change.:yep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.