Turn on thread page Beta

Calling all Clever People...HELP!!?!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma2010)
    Omg yes, I'm edexcel

can't buy past papers + it's there's so many options there's not really a revision book. What topics are you taking?
    lol, its called edexhell for a reason,...

I'm doing the women's rights....uugh, its sooo disgustingly boring and pointless....not that I'm against women's right to vote....but its soo boring and there are many better options,

did US politics and presidents for Unit 1....exam was like wtf..we haven't learnt this.....school does shyte options,

ReputationRep:
    My brother does A2 History and he got an A in his As level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)

I'm doing the women's rights....uugh, its sooo disgustingly boring and pointless....not that I'm against women's right to vote....but its soo boring and there are many better options,

did US politics and presidents for Unit 1....exam was like wtf..we haven't learnt this.....school does shyte options,
    I have all my exams for as in the Summer

we're doing Chine and US civil rights movements. Oh, and 'in depth' India study... I hate history now :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliver5084)
    Hey...

I know TSR has a lot of academically successful people, and I like to think im not so stupid...

But a question to all those A/A* students...

When you do essay's during term time, do you consistently get A/A*'s or does it vary....?

Thanks
    Which subject/s?
    History, I would say no one always gets an A. Sociology or RE on the other hand...

Believe me, it can vary!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    Hahahah I love it. Not heard that one before

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.