Turn on thread page Beta

Play.com 8 flipping days and still not here!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    has anyone else used play.com? I ordered a ps3 on the 31st of feb and it's like the 8th now. So frustrating! if i knew it would take this long i would of just gone on a bus and got 1 from game.

ReputationRep:
    Used them in the past. Been decent with me. Have you contacted them regarding your order?

ReputationRep:
    How do I do that (email)? dont fee like doing it by phone i'm british

ReputationRep:
    don't think you can email them. stop being a pussy and just phone them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by y2k1)
    has anyone else used play.com? I ordered a ps3 on the 31st of feb and it's like the 8th now. So frustrating! if i knew it would take this long i would of just gone on a bus and got 1 from game.
    :lolwut:

Anyway, gutiar hero took 12 days for me

Just phone them up on 0845 800 1020, their customer service has usually been good for me. Not sure if they have an email account.

ReputationRep:
    Their phone number should be at the bottom of their site, phone them and tell them it hasnt came...

Sadly though, you will have to wait 21 days before they will offer a refund if it has got lost in the postal system somewhere.

Dont be put off using them again though, i've bought 100's of stuff from play.com and this has only happened to me once.

ReputationRep:
    Does the order say it's been posted? If it does, it could be a courier job (orders over the value of £x and all that).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by y2k1)
    How do I do that (email)? dont fee like doing it by phone i'm british
    What does being British have to do with your ability to operate a telephone?!

ReputationRep:
    Just says processed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by y2k1)
    Just says processed
    Are you sure they had it in stock when your ordered it?

ReputationRep:
    Can't say I remember but i'm pretty sure they had it in stock it didn't say that it was out of stock when i bught it anf i had known i definitely wouldn't of waited.

ReputationRep:
    I've ordered a lot from play.com and when i returned an item i got a full refund, also something never showed up and i got a refund. I spoke to them on the phone as i prefer to do it that way and they were very good.

ReputationRep:
    Just checked my play.com account, if your order says processed they havnt sent it out yet - when they have it will say "posted"

So if i were you id just bite the bullet and give them a call

ReputationRep:
    my bad it says order taken

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.