Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Right im trying to find out the name of this singer i saw/heard on tv about a week ago cause i loved the song but didnt quite catch her name

Shes a young female, white, has dark hair, and a kinda deep/mellow voice and i think shes released a new album recently.

I'd recognise a picture of her so if anyone could suggest names i'll google it from there :cool:

Thanks everyone

ReputationRep:
    Marina and the Diamonds?

ReputationRep:
    what did you see her on?
    it might be laura marling? she's dyed her hair recently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BoNN)
    Right im trying to find out the name of this singer i saw/heard on tv about a week ago cause i loved the song but didnt quite catch her name

Shes a young female, white, has dark hair, and a kinda deep/mellow voice and i think shes released a new album recently.

I'd recognise a picture of her so if anyone could suggest names i'll google it from there :cool:

Thanks everyone
    http://lauramarling.com/preorder/
    was it this?

ReputationRep:
    Marina and her diamonds would be my guess - She was on Jonathan Woss t'other night.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah turned out to be Marina and the Diamonds must have been Jonathan Ross i saw here on

Thanks for the help everyone

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.