Turn on thread page Beta

Me and my boyfriend have just started goin out a month ago and at the weekend there we tried to have sex. im not a virgin, iv slept with 2 guys but its been over a year since iv slept with anyone. He isnt a virgin either. Well when he went to put it in it wouldnt fit? i dont understand why because i have been with people before. I was really nervous this time though so could that have anything to do with it? or am i too tight?

ReputationRep:
    you need to be totally relaxed. make sure there is lots of foreplay. also try lube if that doesnt work
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was really nervous this time though so could that have anything to do with it?
    This. A tense vagina is a tight vagina.

ReputationRep:
    Having sex while nervous=never fun!
    make sure you are relaxed around the guy before you start having sex with him.

ReputationRep:
    I have pretty much been in the same situation as you recently, its most likely nerves. Just try and relax (I know its difficult sometimes!) and make sure u have lots of foreplay, also make sure he goes slowly, might hurt a bit at first but you'll soon loosen up!

ReputationRep:
    ok thanks guys

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.