Turn on thread page Beta

Biceps weight watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TickTackToe)
    thats a bit accurate won't that be like lifting a television?
    Yes, a 28.4kg television.

ReputationRep:
    There is excellent reserach backing up lifiting 28.4kg televisions using the biceps provides maximum tissue stimulation and growth.

It is a well know fact in the bodybuilding community that the most famous biceps, those of the Austrian Oak Arnold Schwarzenegger were trained within his home using 28.4kg televisions.

He did this each night for 3 sets of 12 reps building upto eventually doing 3 sets to 120.5 reps on each arm.

It may sound strange to you but consider this, the additional support your biceps must apply to support the unusual shape and weight distribution of the television is what helps stimulate the muscle fibers and increase neuromuscular connections allowing for a greater contraction.

There is an article somewhere on www.bbc.co.uk and as we all the know the www.bbc.co.uk mate never lies!!!

ReputationRep:
    I bougth these http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-revi...owViewpoints=1
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    If you wan't big arms work your tris homie (H)

ReputationRep:
    I lift 7kg for 400 reps with my right arm, then 9kg for 600 reps with my left arm because my left arm has smaller bicep than my right arm and I want them both to be the same.

I hope to one day be able to do 1000 reps.

ReputationRep:
    On the barbells, I'm bicep curling 50kg, and on the bicep curl pulley weight: 80kg.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.