Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I'm 20 years old and from Scotland. I went to college to do HNC/HND Computing which I passed and am now in my degree year of computer networking.

I'd love to do the Post Grad secondary teaching but I don't have higher english. Will I get funding from SAAS to do Higher English AND the post grad?

ReputationRep:
    You won't get funding to do the Higher English. They only fund courses HNC and above.

As for the teacher training (PGDE/PGCE) you will get funded by SAAS for fees and loan (if you want one) as long as you are studying full time and it's in Scotland. The funding is exactly the same as any undergraduate gets (even though it's a post grad course).

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.