Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, im 19 (20 in june) and wanting to do higher education, i did my a levels but they werent the best anyway ive worked for a year and a half and now i want to either do a levels again (a year course) not the same as what ive already done or should i do some form of course to lead onto UCAS points in order to get to university in the end. I was looking at a course in aerospace engineering (national certificate) or an a level in something like phsyics maybe. What do you think?
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.