Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Just wondered if you could offer me some issue report topics that would be intresting. This may sound stupid but my teacher has given me some but i find them too easy and boring. If you could suggest some it would be really helpful.
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrick93)
    Hey,
    Just wondered if you could offer me some issue report topics that would be intresting. This may sound stupid but my teacher has given me some but i find them too easy and boring. If you could suggest some it would be really helpful.
    Cheers
    Any chances you could post them up.

Here are some suggestions see this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post28952685

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hissyfit)
    Any chances you could post them up.

Here are some suggestions see this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post28952685
    Sorry mate but this was posted ages ago so I haven't got the list anymore. My advice for you is to do an issue report on cancer as there is a mass of resources for you to use. I did a cancer one and got 100% of the marks

ReputationRep:
    Sorry mate but this was posted ages ago so I haven't got the list anymore. My advice for you is to do an issue report on cancer as there is a mass of resources for you to use. I did a cancer one and got 100% of the marks
    Thanks,I m thinking of doing it on GM though.Do you know of anycurrent issues in this topic?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i know this was posted a long time ago but i'm doing the same c/w now
    i wanted to do cancer as well, did you do all types of cancer or choose one type?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hyy)
    Hi, i know this was posted a long time ago but i'm doing the same c/w now
    i wanted to do cancer as well, did you do all types of cancer or choose one type?

thanks
    Hey, I did 1 type being skin. ended up getting 99% or something like that. Doing all types of cancer would be too broad so just pick one which you can get masses of information. But with lots of information you do need to be precise about the information you use so don't pack it too much with irrelevant stuff.

ReputationRep:
    can you upload your cancer issue report please because i am doing mine on skin cancer and cannot find any clinical trials and i am going to fail and its due tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE

ReputationRep:
    Noorul pls don't cheat. My eyes are on you! See you in class

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.