The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

samba
This confuses me a little about bi-sexuality, to what extent is it just greed and lustful need for many?

Just because you can have sexual attraction to both genders, doesn't mean you automatically have double the amount of partners! A bisexual girl might have sex with one guy and one girl in a year, where her straight friend has sex with 3 guys in a week. It's completely irrelevant.
Reply 21
Twenty3Eight
Well, for me personally.. I am attracted to both genders and I love sex. So why not? I guess it is greed but you only live once :yep:

A fair and honest answer. I guess this is why I have a lot less respect for 'bi-sexual' people then lesbians/gays etc. Though as one of my friends once said, it's a bit foolish to cut out half the world. Meh, its just had to take many seriously.
Reply 22
Prospectacle
Just because you can have sexual attraction to both genders, doesn't mean you automatically have double the amount of partners! A bisexual girl might have sex with one guy and one girl in a year, where her straight friend has sex with 3 guys in a week. It's completely irrelevant.

Thanks for that response, I didn't know that could possibly happen, and I was looking for deflected responses as opposed to honest answers.

It's not amount numbers, its about need of attention from somebody you like.
samba
Thanks for that response, I didn't know that could possibly happen, and I was looking for deflected responses as opposed to honest answers.

It's not amount numbers, its about need of attention from somebody you like.

Oh, okay, I think I've misunderstood what you're getting at. Why would being bisexual have anything to do with wanting attention from somebody you like??
Reply 24
I definately go towards girls and definately the girly girls, I don't see the point in going for the butch kinda women - I'd rather just go for a man.

Girls know girls better so know how to turn each other on (as a general rule, some guys are really good however). 90% of my sexual experiences have been with girls just because I enjoy sex with them more.
a cock excites me more :teehee: only joking, i love me t he pussy
samba
This confuses me a little about bi-sexuality, to what extent is it just greed and lustful need for many?

If someone is attracted to blondes and brunettes, it doesn't mean they need to be shagging both regularly to be fulfilled.

They're just attracted to blondes. And to brunettes.

I know a lot of bi people, and they're no different in relationships than anyone else.
samba
A fair and honest answer. I guess this is why I have a lot less respect for 'bi-sexual' people then lesbians/gays etc. Though as one of my friends once said, it's a bit foolish to cut out half the world. Meh, its just had to take many seriously.

What is why? Sexual attraction to both genders isn't 'greed' and it's not something that can be helped or controlled. What you're saying is as bad as saying "I have a lot less respect for mixed race people because they can't make their mind up on which skin colour to have". Anyone who claims to be bisexual, chooses to sleep with people they're not sexually attracted to because 'you only live once' and labels themself as 'greedy' is not biologically bisexual.
samba

Could you possibly explain why please? Coming out is just as hard - because, even though some may seem it more acceptable; you also get people like you going "oh it's just greed" or "it's just a phase and you can't make your mind up." Personally I think it's about being attracted to someone despite their gender.
When I used to walk down the street with my girlfriend, or when we went to school and we got abuse yelled at us all the time - was that not exactly as what gay/lesbians have to deal with?
Just cause I occasionally get a break from it if I have a boyfriend, doesn't make it easier when I'm in the opposite situation.
Btw, I'm not having a go :smile: I just wanted to know why you feel that way?

Latest

Trending

Trending