Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So where abouts in Talybont North are you guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali1331)
    House C flat 9, floor 2. im doing physiotherapy, wat course r u doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FieldLeftBlank)
    That's my first choice, too
    Do you have an unconditional? It's a bit annoying everyone else getting their offers and still waiting after I've had my unconditional for quite a while now.

Did you guys get notified by email or did you have to check the website?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i got an email, and then you have to confirm it within a week.

ReputationRep:
    House A
    Really didn't want to be on the ground floor.
    You?

ReputationRep:
    House T, Flat 4, First floor

ReputationRep:
    House T has the larger rooms doesn't it?

ReputationRep:
    *shrug* 3D view here

ReputationRep:
    I see.

The single bed I'm not going to like.

ReputationRep:
    I already know I'm gonna be too tall for it

ReputationRep:
    Reallly, How tall are you?

You're going to be so comfortable hahaa.

ReputationRep:
    I'm only like 6,2 but it looks tiny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duffking)
    Do you have an unconditional? It's a bit annoying everyone else getting their offers and still waiting after I've had my unconditional for quite a while now.

Did you guys get notified by email or did you have to check the website?
    Not yet. I sent them my results (by e-mail) almost 3 weeks ago but I'm still waiting to hear from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by octoberprincess)
    Hello James!
    I'd like to ask bout sengh.court...in the 360 view,the wardrobe cupboard & the table looks TINY! is it really that small in real life? iam a girl & i need a bigger table to put all my jewelleries..girly stuff so i was wondering whether there would actually be enough space to do that..the beds do look bigger than the rest. on the side note,how are the gyms in cardiff? do you know about the rates? Thanks again!
    The desk is fine... it's not quite as big as others (although not by much)... and as for the space for clothes and jewellery a previous girlfriend had enough for 20 people so I'm sure you'd be fine. Don't forget that you've got a chest of drawers as well... and there's always the hanging jewellery on the noticeboard (using drawing pins) approach.

ReputationRep:
    I'm only like 6,2 but it looks tiny!
    6,2 is kinda tall. It does look rather small. I'm only 5,5 so I should fit just fine.

ReputationRep:
    Hope I get an acommodation offer through tomorrow... if I don't hear by August I might phone up and check. Had a bad experience on results day so doesn't hurt to be cautious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FieldLeftBlank)
    Not yet. I sent them my results (by e-mail) almost 3 weeks ago but I'm still waiting to hear from them.
    Chase them. Every time I sent them my results they either said they couldn't find the email or there was something wrong with it. I think I sent my results about 6 times in the end lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm house T too

ReputationRep:
    Guys, maybe it just hasn't crossed your mind, but it's not exactly smart posting exactly where you're going to be living on a public forum.

Mentioning the building is probably okay considering the size of the halls and the sheer number of students, floor is probably pushing it, but giving your flat number is crossing into the realms of being more than a bit silly.

You wouldn't broadcast your home address on here (I'd hope) because you probably recognise it could lead to all sorts of trouble so probably wise to treat your uni address the same.

ReputationRep:
    - The beds are good for at least 6ft 4.

- Ground floor is best: exactly as secure, exactly as noisy, but easier to get your stuff in and when some clown is sick on the stairs you don't notice.

-No harm will come from posting your exact room online. I'm struggling to think of ways in which it could bring you to harm.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.