Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali1331)
    House T, Flat 4, First floor
    House T too! Flat 6.
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    They're not too bothered. As long as you cause no major damage then it doesn't matter about a few thumbtack holes.
    Nice. This makes me happy. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spudhead1991)
    house a!

me too!

im in flat 5 exciting timees

ReputationRep:
    Aw man, I want to find someone on here who's going to be in my flat

I have a good friend who goes to Cardiff and I told him I got my housing placement and it turns out I'm in the exact same flat he was in for his first year. Weird!

ReputationRep:
    I want to meet somebody else in my flat :X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    The desk is fine... it's not quite as big as others (although not by much)... and as for the space for clothes and jewellery a previous girlfriend had enough for 20 people so I'm sure you'd be fine. Don't forget that you've got a chest of drawers as well... and there's always the hanging jewellery on the noticeboard (using drawing pins) approach.
    Thanks ! cheers!

ReputationRep:
    seems like everyone is in either talybont or sengennydd....now wondering whether i m making a bad choice on choosing Gordon in the first place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cL4r4)
    seems like everyone is in either talybont or sengennydd....now wondering whether i m making a bad choice on choosing Gordon in the first place
    Nah, Gordon's awesome - everyone I know who went there had an amazing time because they went out in huge groups all the time rather than just as a flat.

ReputationRep:
    @ Alice2989

I think I'm in your flat Sengennydd House A flat 5? Super weird if that's the case!

ReputationRep:
    how come so many of you have unconditional offers?

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer for taly south House six first floor flat 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morg)
    how come so many of you have unconditional offers?
    I can't speak for everyone else but I did deferred entry and had a year out. Others may have studied abroad and received results already, etc.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't opt for defferred entry but applied a year later so I had my results as well. It seems a lot of people deferred although you can get an unconditonal by other means.

I'm glad I did. As well as first choice accommodation there's no stress of waiting for your results to go if you're in or not.

ReputationRep:
    There is an additionally excruciating wait to endure once uni starts getting close though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm unconditional because I'm a mature student and already have my grades. I'm surprised at the amount of deferrees this year as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duffking)
    There is an additionally excruciating wait to endure once uni starts getting close though.

Which is?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i was surprised by the amount of people with unconditional offers on here, doesn't give me much hope of getting into the accommodation i would like!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morg)
    yeah i was surprised by the amount of people with unconditional offers on here, doesn't give me much hope of getting into the accommodation i would like!
    What were your first choices?

We are all spread out though so I think there's plenty of chance you'll get one of your top three especially if you applied early on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielleee)
    What were your first choices?

We are all spread out though so I think there's plenty of chance you'll get one of your top three especially if you applied early on.
    i applied pretty early on, and basically my first choices were all the talybont places, which i believe are quite popular?

i'll just have to wait and see (:

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional offer yesterday, how long do you reckon it will take for accommodation information to be sent to me?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.