Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali1331)
    House T, Flat 4, First floor
    House T too! Flat 6.
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    They're not too bothered. As long as you cause no major damage then it doesn't matter about a few thumbtack holes.
    Nice. This makes me happy. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spudhead1991)
    house a!

me too!

im in flat 5 exciting timees

ReputationRep:
    Aw man, I want to find someone on here who's going to be in my flat

I have a good friend who goes to Cardiff and I told him I got my housing placement and it turns out I'm in the exact same flat he was in for his first year. Weird!

ReputationRep:
    I want to meet somebody else in my flat :X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    The desk is fine... it's not quite as big as others (although not by much)... and as for the space for clothes and jewellery a previous girlfriend had enough for 20 people so I'm sure you'd be fine. Don't forget that you've got a chest of drawers as well... and there's always the hanging jewellery on the noticeboard (using drawing pins) approach.
    Thanks ! cheers!

ReputationRep:
    seems like everyone is in either talybont or sengennydd....now wondering whether i m making a bad choice on choosing Gordon in the first place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cL4r4)
    seems like everyone is in either talybont or sengennydd....now wondering whether i m making a bad choice on choosing Gordon in the first place
    Nah, Gordon's awesome - everyone I know who went there had an amazing time because they went out in huge groups all the time rather than just as a flat.

ReputationRep:
    @ Alice2989

I think I'm in your flat Sengennydd House A flat 5? Super weird if that's the case!

ReputationRep:
    how come so many of you have unconditional offers?

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer for taly south House six first floor flat 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morg)
    how come so many of you have unconditional offers?
    I can't speak for everyone else but I did deferred entry and had a year out. Others may have studied abroad and received results already, etc.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't opt for defferred entry but applied a year later so I had my results as well. It seems a lot of people deferred although you can get an unconditonal by other means.

I'm glad I did. As well as first choice accommodation there's no stress of waiting for your results to go if you're in or not.

ReputationRep:
    There is an additionally excruciating wait to endure once uni starts getting close though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm unconditional because I'm a mature student and already have my grades. I'm surprised at the amount of deferrees this year as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duffking)
    There is an additionally excruciating wait to endure once uni starts getting close though.

Which is?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i was surprised by the amount of people with unconditional offers on here, doesn't give me much hope of getting into the accommodation i would like!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morg)
    yeah i was surprised by the amount of people with unconditional offers on here, doesn't give me much hope of getting into the accommodation i would like!
    What were your first choices?

We are all spread out though so I think there's plenty of chance you'll get one of your top three especially if you applied early on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielleee)
    What were your first choices?

We are all spread out though so I think there's plenty of chance you'll get one of your top three especially if you applied early on.
    i applied pretty early on, and basically my first choices were all the talybont places, which i believe are quite popular?

i'll just have to wait and see (:

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional offer yesterday, how long do you reckon it will take for accommodation information to be sent to me?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.