Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got into Cardiff after all! Just wonder if anyone who received an unconditional offer this week after getting their results has received an email to tell them their accomodation yet! I'm desperately excited to find out!

ReputationRep:
    Just got my accommodation through! Senghenydd Court - House K, 2nd floor, flat 8!!

Anyone else in/around that area?!

ReputationRep:
    I've got my offer for a room at Senghennydd Court, but i am tied down to the evening meal "option" (which I do not want to receive). Is there a way of opting out of this before I set up direct debit payment? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciara17)
    I am! What are you studying?
    I am studying MSC in tissue engineering. you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geth_the_jack)
    Just got my accommodation through! Senghenydd Court - House K, 2nd floor, flat 8!!

Anyone else in/around that area?!

I'm in house K as well!

ReputationRep:
    colum hall flat 7 anyone?

ReputationRep:
    How do you guys find out your room numbers? I'm in Allensbank (although the residence website won't let me accept the offer for some reason).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittykatkat)
    How do you guys find out your room numbers? I'm in Allensbank (although the residence website won't let me accept the offer for some reason).
    When they send you the tenancy agreement then you will know what is your room number.

ReputationRep:
    studying pharmacy,does anyone know anything bout victoria hall..thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Abedare Hall! Abedare Hall!? Anyone knows someone that lives there? Is going there? Helllppppp :-P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cpt_Chaos)
    Abedare Hall! Abedare Hall!? Anyone knows someone that lives there? Is going there? Helllppppp :-P
    is that the all girl hall ?

ReputationRep:
    Yes all female hall, near the Bute building. Any idea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duffking)
    So, anyone else assigned Senghennydd Hall yet then?

Anyone?

/echo
    Yeahh! Im in flat 12 first floor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arron17)
    Got my acommodation today I'm in Senghennydd Hall
    ME tooo !
    Im in flat 12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cpt_Chaos)
    i'll live there which wing are you in? i'm in garden wing, flat 1. moving in tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Old Hall, Flat 2! Come up and say hello but you'll see/hear me eventually. Im the noisy one at meal times :-P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nashz93)
    i'll live there which wing are you in? i'm in garden wing, flat 1. moving in tomorrow
    Hey me too

I'm moving in today, if I ever sober up and finish packing.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.