Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I was wondering in anyone could give me some tips on writing up my summary for my reflective learning journal, I am doing an access course,and each week I write 2-3 entries about the classes during the week,(how I felt about the subject ,what I didnt understand etc)
    but last term when I submitted my journal summary I only got 65% as my summary was more about each class, than the overall 'reflective learning experience'??(the lecturer said), I need to do a 1500 word summary again soon, and I just dont understand what exactly to focus on? any tips please???

ReputationRep:
    Well, it sounds like the focus is on your experience - was it mostly good or bad? Why was it good/bad, is there anything that stands out, what was particularly good and particularly bad. I think your answer is in your question, don't you?

ReputationRep:
    I mentioned in my last summary what was going good and what I understood,an I talked about what topics I found difficult/didnt understand and what I was going to do to amend my problems, but yet I didnt talk about the reflective experience!
    I dont find your answer much good, how is my answer in the question?
    You have the same attitude as my lecturer,playing guessing games.
    If I could ever find out what exactly to talk about then I would be fine.
    You see I managed to get over 90% in my science/maths subjects and thats because I knew what I am asked for!
    Thanks

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.