Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I was wondering in anyone could give me some tips on writing up my summary for my reflective learning journal, I am doing an access course,and each week I write 2-3 entries about the classes during the week,(how I felt about the subject ,what I didnt understand etc)
    but last term when I submitted my journal summary I only got 65% as my summary was more about each class, than the overall 'reflective learning experience'??(the lecturer said), I need to do a 1500 word summary again soon, and I just dont understand what exactly to focus on? any tips please???

ReputationRep:
    Well, it sounds like the focus is on your experience - was it mostly good or bad? Why was it good/bad, is there anything that stands out, what was particularly good and particularly bad. I think your answer is in your question, don't you?

ReputationRep:
    I mentioned in my last summary what was going good and what I understood,an I talked about what topics I found difficult/didnt understand and what I was going to do to amend my problems, but yet I didnt talk about the reflective experience!
    I dont find your answer much good, how is my answer in the question?
    You have the same attitude as my lecturer,playing guessing games.
    If I could ever find out what exactly to talk about then I would be fine.
    You see I managed to get over 90% in my science/maths subjects and thats because I knew what I am asked for!
    Thanks

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.