Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

American man waterboards 4yr old daughter for not reciting her ABCs Watch

ReputationRep:
    wow, that guy deserves some +rep....anyone know if he is on here???

seriously though, wow. even asian parents don't do that....its like a friend of mine says, ethnic parents beat their kids...and its cool, a white guy beats his kids, he gets it wrong and its abuse, (cos they go too far)

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

(Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    Only in America :rolleyes:
    in after Don King.

This is... why? :nothing:

(Original post by infernalcradle)
    wow, that guy deserves some +rep....anyone know if he is on here???

seriously though, wow. even asian parents don't do that....its like a friend of mine says, ethnic parents beat their kids...and its cool, a white guy beats his kids, he gets it wrong and its abuse, (cos they go too far)
    Interesting observation. :lol:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Interesting observation. :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s86HnJbp2qs

ReputationRep:
    Well, next time she'll say them right.

ReputationRep:
    Poor little girl.

ReputationRep:
    If that's how he treats his own daughter can you imagine how he'd treat prisoners of war =o

ReputationRep:
    She'll shoot him by her 6th birthday.

ReputationRep:

I read waterboards, I thought motorboats. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Stupid Americans

ReputationRep:
    Well I feel terrible for the little girl,apparently she has been taken into care because the father got custody so the mum is obviously a deadbeat. But while I hope this whacko gets put somewhere very secure and gets the treatment he obviously needs I would like to know how a man with obvious problems, waterboarding his daughter and apparently stalking the neighbourhood wearing an kelvar helmet didn't gain the notice of the relevant authorities before this.

From the news (which may well omitt or edit details) his behaviour was extreme. I would like to know if this was a sudden psychotic break which no one could predict or what contact he had with military mental health workers.His base apparently sent units to both Iraq and Afghanistan ,You really don't know what his record is, if he was over there and had his mates brains in his hands it might explain it. Perhaps he was just an abusive bully. But Iam not going to outrightly refer to him as childbeating scum until I have more info.

I wonder how good the us military is with PTSD for example. I also wonder if we might sadly see more incidents like this or worse. It's also interesting that everyone here has taken one view.When the islamic terrorist who killed all those soldiers at Fort Hood people were talking about PTSD bullying etc when he hadn't even been deployed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nashy19)
    I wish my parents cared that much.
    LOL.

ReputationRep:
    She failed to recite the alphabet apparently.....?

wow

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/odd/news...-daughter.html

ReputationRep:
    no, he did it because she posted a topic that had already been posted a couple of hours beforehand.

***** deserved it.

ReputationRep:
    Yuck. I actually find it weird that Digital Spy put this is in the 'Odd News' section - it's not like the skateboarding otter or weasel that thinks it's a squirrel.
    It's almost like disrespecting the story?

ReputationRep:
    I wish I got to go waterboarding every time I failed to recite the alphabet correctly.

ReputationRep:
    Well, at least he didn't torture her.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.