Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
  • View Poll Results: Feedback for unsuccesful applicants - have you got yours, or are you still waiting?
    Didn't ask for feedback
    40.54%
    Asked for feedback - and have got it
    35.14%
    Asked for feedback - still waiting
    24.32%

ReputationRep:
    Unbelievably, she is still waiting for her feedback.

I went there, think it is a great place and the best university in the world.

But I'm really not impressed this time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bb193)
    Unbelievably, she is still waiting for her feedback.

I went there, think it is a great place and the best university in the world.

But I'm really not impressed this time.
    That is ridiculous, get her referee to ring them as mine were quite forcefull and rang twice and wrote twice.

Since getting mine I alo rang them on a non-feedback related matter but we ended up talking about my application and they said I was a very strong applicant and would think think I would be a strong reapplicant, they even said they thought it would be good if I applied to the same college.

If they don't reply in the next few days, I would give them a quik ring as they were very helpful. Has she decided what she is doing yet?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.