Turn on thread page Beta

Why do you eat what you eat? watch

At the moment I eat whatever I fancy & it is mostly something delicioussss <3
    Apart from the breakfast of course; I always eat weetabix for breakfast and it isn't that tasty :|

I'm planning to change my eating habits....

...in future.

ReputationRep:
    **** that, live fast die young. If I had the money I'd stuff my face with Maccy D's every day.

Everything fun in life has consequences tbh. Embrace them and take the risk.

ReputationRep:
    My food choices are based on what I like, and what's convenient.

ReputationRep:
    I eat food I choose to eat because it tastes nice or I want to try a new taste. No other reason

ReputationRep:
    For nutrition and deliciousness.

I love healthy foods anyway. Looove vegetables. I do eat crap 'cause it tastes good though, like chocolate and biscuits, but if I had to choose one or the other I'd choose to eat only the nutritious and delicious food and I'd be quite happy with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    i eat it because i like the taste, i cant eat food i dont like the taste of
    See I don't have this problem because I'll pretty much eat any food....off the top of my head there isn't much/any food I don't like. Even the food I don't really ever have I would eat and wouldn't dis-like it I just don't like it as much as other foods. Beans and carrots fall in this category....

I was talking about food to my mate the other day and we was saying how our taste buds are similar.....then we got to the point it's because there is virtually no food me and him don't like. We both like eating a bit too much....

ReputationRep:
    its chicken...nuff said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    Since when was there a pay-off between health and taste? Normally the healthier stuff is the tastiest (as well as being the cheapest and quickest).
    Ben and Jerry's
    Cookies, Brownies
    Chocolate

Need I go on?

Ain't no porridge tasted as good as a cookie.

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm stressed. :eek3:
    But usually I try to eat a balanced diet to feel better about myself. Half the time it's quick food because I don't have time to make something healthier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugh-Jackman)
    See I don't have this problem because I'll pretty much eat any food....off the top of my head there isn't much/any food I don't like. Even the food I don't really ever have I would eat and wouldn't dis-like it I just don't like it as much as other foods. Beans and carrots fall in this category....

I was talking about food to my mate the other day and we was saying how our taste buds are similar.....then we got to the point it's because there is virtually no food me and him don't like. We both like eating a bit too much....

i mainly just eat

pizza
    burgers
    sausages
    mayo butties
    crisps
    tuna curry
    micro meals

i dont like fruit much as it doesnt fill me so i see it as pointless, would rather have 3-4 bags of crisps and be full than have an apple and still be hungry

i do like steamed veg though but because i dont really get anything i can have with it i dont have it much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugh-Jackman)

Yeah I'm pretty much like that. I like most foods. Apart from meat (I'm veggie) I can think of a couple of vegetables I don't like because of their texture, but I don't particularly mind eating those. I don't get people who have loads of things they don't like, or even people who "can't" eat food they don't like. It's food... food is good.

ReputationRep:
    i mainly just eat

pizza
    burgers
    sausages
    mayo butties
    crisps
    tuna curry
    micro meals

i dont like fruit much as it doesnt fill me so i see it as pointless, would rather have 3-4 bags of crisps and be full than have an apple and still be hungry

i do like steamed veg though but because i dont really get anything i can have with it i dont have it much
    see I do like the odd pizza and burgers,

I hate crisps, mayo and most micro meals

I'd just get sick of eating it day in/day out. I generally don't like the taste of fat/fatty foods

if I could, I'd subsist on a diet of sugary foods all day long, and I have done just that from time to time.. but it makes me fat, and so I'd rather not pay to get fat anymore

ReputationRep:
    I eat a mixture,
    I try to eat healthily most of the time.
    Like porridge :coma:, Fruit for lunch, maybe snack a jacks and whatever for dinner.
    But I eat junk when I get that craving for it; like pick n mix :teehee:
    I don't like eating unhealthily for more than a couple of days as I feel fat and unhealthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    see I do like the odd pizza and burgers,

I hate crisps, mayo and most micro meals

I'd just get sick of eating it day in/day out. I generally don't like the taste of fat/fatty foods

if I could, I'd subsist on a diet of sugary foods all day long, and I have done just that from time to time.. but it makes me fat, and so I'd rather not pay to get fat anymore

i am getting bored of it, like i'll want something like say burgers, have them then think im bored of this but i know if i went shopping and got all healthy food that i would get bored of that aswell, i just need to get into the frame of mind where i have a little bit of everything (not all at once obviously lol)

ReputationRep:
    I eat to avoid homework, or to make homework more palletable.
    I'll eat unhealthy foods when they are in the house, but if they are not there I shan't miss them... so it all fluctuates!!

ReputationRep:
    Because it's yummy!
    I do try and eat 'bad' things in moderation though, but I wont eat something I don't like. Luckily, I like lots of healthy food, like fruits and veg
    There's also not much I don't like. Off the top of my head, the only things I can think of is peanuts/peanut butter, and baked beans (which I will eat if I HAVE to), peas, and sweetcorn (which I won't eat on their own but if they are all mixed up in something I won't be THAT bothered).

ReputationRep:
    i am getting bored of it, like i'll want something like say burgers, have them then think im bored of this but i know if i went shopping and got all healthy food that i would get bored of that aswell, i just need to get into the frame of mind where i have a little bit of everything (not all at once obviously lol)
    Why don't you just get other food then? Like what is preventing you eating the odd healthy meal? or least, "less bad" food?

I mean, I can appreciate being bored of the same foods, be they healthy or unhealthy.

but I'd switch it up in both regards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    Why don't you just get other food then? Like what is preventing you eating the odd healthy meal? or least, "less bad" food?

I mean, I can appreciate being bored of the same foods, be they healthy or unhealthy.

but I'd switch it up in both regards

we can only shop at iceland because of various things IE food budget/its the only place around here etc so we dont have that much choice of what to get

i know what you mean though, i need to mix it up, today i plan on having a tuna sandwich and chicken and steamed veg

ReputationRep:
    we can only shop at iceland because of various things IE food budget/its the only place around here etc so we dont have that much choice of what to get

i know what you mean though, i need to mix it up, today i plan on having a tuna sandwich and chicken and steamed veg
    I think that's pretty much a ******** excuse

That's even a good reason to diet down, I mean really .. can you afford to keep yourself at 90kg?

Healthy food isn't that damn expensive, You can eat healthy even if you do shop at iceland only. Just takes a bit more effort/less food volume in general.

I know you can get a huge pizza for like a £1 but surely you can divert resources to something better?

ReputationRep:
    Rice is like a drug. I eat rice more or less every day. I get withdrawal symptoms when I don't have it for a day. And it gives me stamina plus all kinds of good calories. :yum:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.