Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how are you surposed to know if you really like someone or.... watch

ReputationRep:
    How are you surposed to know if you really like someone or that you are in love with this person...
    i never really know :/ i have been with a few people and had strong feelings being with them but i dunno if it was because i really liked her or what im sure it wasnt love i know it sounds bad but what is love?

ReputationRep:
    I think love is different for everyone and only you can decide whether you are in love with someone are not.

I have been with my boyfriend for more than 4 years now, and I would say I love him more now than ever. I will try to describe why I think I love him:
    I look forward to him coming home from work
    I miss him when we are not together
    I enjoy all the time we spend togehter, whether it is something really great like going on holiday, or something simple like watchng the tv together
    We make each other laugh
    I cannot imagine my life without him!!!

For me, I think if you can happily imagine your life without the other person, then you do not really love them!

PP

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsCXZczTQXo

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.